- 5-hour Adventure Park Costa Rica shore excursion in Puntarenas
- Glide high above the rainforest floor along 25 zipline cables
- Soar over 11 rushing waterfalls, swing over a bridge and rappel 180 feet down
- Appreciate magnificent views of Nicoya Gulf and swim from a mountain pool
- Dine on lunch at Tucan restaurant (included)
- Small-group tour with a max of 10 participants ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Loved the tour. Zip lining was amazing. First time for us but our friends that came with us said it was the best they have ever done. Beautiful waterfalls and scenery and fabulous staff from Adventure Park.
This tour was over the top wonderful. We were picked up at the ship's pier by a friendly guide who spoke excellent English. The ziplining was thrilling and I felt totally safe. The guides were attentive and fun to be around. We ended the tour with a delicious authentic Costa Rican meal. Perfect day!
OUTSTANDING..well organized,totallly safety number 1...highly recommened...BUT.people with lower body pains would probably not complete...not due to the zip lines..but due to steep terrain and steps carved into mountain side which one must traverse to sometimes get to the next platform...we experienced only one problem and that was at the cruise ship dock.....my instructions were to meet transportation at the end of the pier.....we did ..and dumb me, im looking for a van identified as viator...not the name of the resort..any way we finally made connections a little past 8(and much concern about missing the trip..i called the hotel ..their driver was beside the ship waiting for us....we were at the end of the pier....cant say enough good things about the hotel staff including all the guides that tended to us...near perfection...jerry lee