- 10-hour tour in Vida Aventura Nature Park with an expert guide
- Zoom across seven zipline cables in a forested canyon
- Mount a sturdy horse for a trail ride in the Guanacaste mountains
- Admire gorgeous views of two volcanoes – Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles
- Lather yourself with mineral-rich mud and soak in a soothing hot spring
- Enjoy lunch – a typical Costa Rican meal with fresh fruit (included)
- Combine excitement and tranquility in one day!
What You Can Expect
Zip lining was my first experience and I will look forward to more opportunities in the future. The horseback riding took us through a variety of terrain including woods, hills with countryside views. The horses were well trained and gentle. Mixed review on hot springs experience yet I encourage it once! Our tour guide for the day, Rain, was fun and knowledgeable.
Everything explained on the site was thoroughly accurate and the homemade Costa Rican lunch was amazing. A def must do!!!