- 10-hour tour in Vida Aventura Nature Park with an expert guide
- Zoom across seven zipline cables in a forested canyon
- Mount a sturdy horse for a trail ride in the Guanacaste mountains
- Admire gorgeous views of two volcanoes – Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles
- Lather yourself with mineral-rich mud and soak in a soothing hot spring
- Enjoy lunch – a typical Costa Rican meal with fresh fruit (included)
- Combine excitement and tranquility in one day!
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
I had a fabulous tour guide...name escapes me but went with my daughter on Monday, August 11th. He was fun, patient, and kind! We were picked up at the Riu Guanacaste and taken to another hotel before we met him. I never went ziplining before and neither had my daughter and he took away all fears.
It was a beautiful day and we also enjoyed the horseback riding, mud bath and hot springs. The lunch was delicious! I highly recommend this tour!