- 10-hour tour in Vida Aventura Nature Park with an expert guide
- Zoom across seven zipline cables in a forested canyon
- Mount a sturdy horse for a trail ride in the Guanacaste mountains
- Admire gorgeous views of two volcanoes – Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles
- Lather yourself with mineral-rich mud and soak in a soothing hot spring
- Enjoy lunch – a typical Costa Rican meal with fresh fruit (included)
- Combine excitement and tranquility in one day!
What You Can Expect
Everything explained on the site was thoroughly accurate and the homemade Costa Rican lunch was amazing. A def must do!!!
The zip lining was great but the horseback riding was disappointing. It was much too short and felt more like filler. Mauricio, the tour guide was excellent.