- 10-hour tour in Vida Aventura Nature Park
- Zoom across seven zipline cables in a forested canyon
- Mount a sturdy horse for a trail ride in the Guanacaste mountains
- Admire gorgeous views of two volcanoes – Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles
- Lather yourself with mineral-rich mud and soak in a soothing hot spring
- Enjoy lunch – a typical Costa Rican meal with fresh fruit (included)
- Combine excitement and tranquility in one day!
What You Can Expect
This tour was so much fun! We started with zip lining in which the staff was super helpful. We then went horseback riding--fun! Afterwards we had lunch which was delicious. Lastly, we did the mud bath.(not actual bath) and thermal pool. Remember to pack sneakers, bathing suit, towel, flip flops!
This was a great time for the family. The kids had so much fun!