- 1.5-hour night cruise on the Pearl River in Guangzhou with a private guide
- Admire breathtaking views of the illuminated city skyline
- View famous landmarks like Zhuhai Square, Aiqun Mansion and Shamian Island from the water
- Pass under Guangzhou Bridge, Haizhu Bridge and Jiefang Bridge and more!
- Waterfront stroll plus round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
My wife and I thought the Pearl River Night Cruise a quite remarkable experience. Never before have we seen lighting used in the way it is on the Pearl. Brilliant fireworks have their place in ephemeral displays of light, colour and spectacle, but the elegance and the sheer number of riverside features, buildings, bridges, boats, ferries, all illuminated by the brilliant placement of lighting, made for a memorable experience for us both.
It is a trip we highly recommend that any visitor to Guangzhou take in. Thanks to you and our guide on the night.
All credit to the tour guide Ms.Maggie Ho for a wonderful tour.
Speaks good English.
Great view on top of Boat Guide was very talkative
To be honest this tour was very disappointing. It was very expensive for my daughter and I to go on.
We could not understand our guide easily. We were taken to the boat and he left us and advised
there would be an english translation of the Pearl River. This was not the case and we didn't have
a clue what the landmarks were. It was by far the worst tour I have ever done and I booked 2 in
Guanzhou in China and 2 transfers in Rome with Viator for this holiday.