- Private day trip from Guangzhou to Foshan
- Visit Foshan’s cultural attractions with a knowledgeable local guide
- Learn about Daoist deities at Foshan Ancestral Temple
- Watch potters at work at Nanfeng Ancient Furnace
- See Foshan’s famous tiles and sculptures at Shiwan Art Ceramics Market
- Dine on a tasty Chinese lunch at a local establishment
- Round-trip hotel transfer by comfortable private vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
GREAT TOUR. This was my first private tour and I was a bit intimidated by "China" but I had a wonderful time. My guide spoke very good English, was knowlegeable and considerate - not to mention fun. My main reason for taking the tour was to buy some of the traditional Chinese Ceramics, but I really enjoyed the Ancestral Tempal with Kung Fu demonstration and "Dancing Lions". Very happy I chose this tour.
Lousy trip. Temple that was chosen from your website does not appeared on the actual trip.Money not worth spending on this trip.. Given beef even though has been earlier told that we abstained from it. Vegetarian lunch at the temple turned up at one of the downtown restaurent. Driver seemed to go missing wasting our time waiting so long for him.