- Comprehensive Guangzhou sightseeing tour with a private local guide
- Visit Chen Clan Temple to see the Guangdong Folk Art Museum
- Venture to the royal tomb at the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King and find evidence of the ancient city
- View enormous Buddhist statues and the Flower Pagoda at Six Banyan Temple
- Admire western architectural influences on Shamian Island
- Enjoy a traditional Cantonese lunch at a local restaurant
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable private vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We only had 1 full day in the city so I convinced my husband that we should book this trip. It was definatly worth it. We were picked up from the hotel by our guide. Jack spoke fantastic English and was extremely knowledgable in the city and it's history. We saw lots of interesting things. The old kings buriel place was very interesting.
We had a lovely lunch and dropped off at the end of the day. It was a little expensive but we had a driver and a guide exclusively to ourselves for 6 hours. It was worth it. We thoroughly enjoyed it.
I highly recomend this tour, great guide who spoke english fluently and was very very knowlegeable and very willing to answer any questions we had. Great sights well worth the experience. Only disappointment was the lunch was in a restuarant that was a little run down but food was fine.