- Comprehensive Guangzhou sightseeing tour with a private local guide
- Visit Chen Clan Temple to see the Guangdong Folk Art Museum
- Venture to the royal tomb at the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King and find evidence of the ancient city
- View enormous Buddhist statues and the Flower Pagoda at Six Banyan Temple
- Admire western architectural influences on Shamian Island
- Enjoy a traditional Cantonese lunch at a local restaurant
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable private vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour is great as you are taken to the historical sights of the city. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and being a private tour meant that the driver of the van was ready and waiting for us each time. This made you feel special and being taken care of in such a busy and large city where English is not the first language.
This tour was great! Our tour guide and driver picked us up on time at our hotel. The tour company called us the night before confirming our pickup time. The tour guide Jan-Ming? was very friendly and enthusiastic in teaching us about her city and culture. Our driver was quiet, but polite and absolutely fearless in traffic. We visited the burial site of the Nanyue King, the Temple of Six Banyan Trees, the Chen Clan Academy, strolled the streets of Shamian Island and along the Pearl River, had a nice lunch at a downtown hotel restaurant, and walked along a busy shopping street maybe Beijing Road?. There were a few shopping opportunities along the way. Overall, this was a great tour and an interesting learning experience. I highly recommend this tour.