- Full-day private city sightseeing tour of Ghangzhou, formerly Canton
- Stroll through Huacheng Square and marvel at modern structures like Canton Tower
- Visit Shamian Island to see western influences on Cantonese architecture
- Explore the exhibits at Chen Clan Academy’s Guangdong Folk Art Museum
- Go underground to the 2,000-year-old city at the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
- Walk through Yuexiu Park and visit the Guangzhou Museum inside Zhenhai Tower
What You Can Expect
Take in the lush greenery as you walk through this modernized section of Guangzhou. See architectural landmarks such as the Guangzhou Opera House, Children’s Palace and the 37-floor Canton Tower – the tallest tower in the world. Then drive to Shamian Island to see historical buildings from the colonial European period. Learn about the British and French influences on the town's neoclassical architecture and design.