- 5-day tour of Guatemalan towns from Guatemala City
- Take a guided walking tour in the colonial city of Antigua
- Visit Chichicastenango’s bustling open-air market
- Enjoy the scenic tranquility of Lake Atitlán and its surrounding volcanoes on a boat ride
- Soak in the colorful atmosphere of Santiago Atitlán, an indigenous village
- Learn about the Spanish and Mayan influence on local customs
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Kawilal Hot SpringsPhoto by: Khai V
- View of PanajachelPhoto by: Khai V
- View from Porta Del Lago HotelPhoto by: Khai V
- Chichicastenango MarketPhoto by: Khai V
- Overlooking AntiguaPhoto by: Khai V
- Pacaya VolcanoPhoto by: Khai V
- At the dock, Lake AtitlanPhoto by: Khai V
What You Can Expect
Please note that the itinerary may vary depending on your arrival time and date
This tour was amazing!! I was impressed with every detail. Everyone was early, the tour guides were personable and knowledgable and went out of their way to provide a great experience, and the hotels were beautiful!! I would highly recommend this to everyone!! Guatemala was beautiful.
This tour was excellent and exceeded our expectations. Guatemala was a wonderful place to visit and we reccomend it to all for a Latin American destination. The transportation, guides and hotels were all very good. We were met at the airport by a driver and he was easy to find with a clear sign. The hotels were all top class with excellent breakfasts. The tour schedule fit our needs precisely as we only had a short time to visit and we needed to be in Antigua for certain nights to attend a family function. Based on this experience, I would highly reccomend this tour and would use Viator for future bookings.
This is one of the best tours we've been on. During the booking process, Victor from the tour company took his time to answer all our questions, concerns and help us customize our tour to include Pacaya Volcano and Hot springs which wasn't part of the original itinerary. He also help us maximize our day in Antigua by upgrading the walking tour into a full day tour so we can also visit all the towns around Antigua.
All the hotels are nice and comfortable. Porta Del Lago offers amazing view from the room and Tikal Futura in Guatemala City is also a nice hotel, it connects to a mall so we were able to go inside an elevator, go up 2 floors and enter the mall, hang out with locals and try out at the famous Pollo Campero.
The tour guides are friendly and informative, speak perfect English. Driver is great also. The level of service throughout the tour is all you can ask for.
We had a great time. The food in Guatemala is delicious, the people are friendly and the scenery is beautiful. Highly recommend.
This tour was amazing!