- Full-day city sightseeing tour of Antigua from Guatemala City
- Enjoy stunning views of Antigua from atop Cerro de La Cruz
- Visit San Francisco Church, the Museo del Jade, Casa Santo Domingo and Plaza Central with your knowledgeable guide
- Learn about coffee making and sample the fresh product at a local coffee plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees are included
What You Can Expect
Amazing, Antigua is charming and like something out of a storybook.
Very good experiencia
Very good frienly and good speaker guise tour
An easy drive from Guatemala City. Interesting historic town but watch out for the very uneven cobble-stone streets and pavements. Be prepared for a lot of walking. The views from Cerro de la Cruz are lovely. The coffee museum is interesting. In their gift shop they sell a coffee liquore - it is really good. A lot of choice in handicrafts. Of course do bargain. Our guide, Armando, knows the town and its history very well and kept us engaged and interested throughout. Overall a nice trip but the walking over the cobbled stones really tired us out. The tour part as organized by Viator was good.
Nancy W USA
Beautiful city, a must see. Coffee plantation is also very interesting and informative.