- Day trip to Chichicastenango and Panajachel from Guatemala City
- Shop for beautiful local goods at the open-air market in Chichicastenango
- Walk along Santander Street in Panajachel and learn about the town’s history from your local guide
- Enjoy marvelous views of Lago de Atitlán
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
It was a great trip. The guide was amazing and he was very knowledgeable. We were pleasantly surprised when we found out we had a private tour. Thank you
Great day, great guide.
Very interessting to see the local mayan people and their way of live. Same guide as in Copan.
Very different trips
Tour guide was rude and had no interest in giving you time to have a proper look around - it was almost a march around the town. Then left us at the most expensive restaurant in Panachal - when asking the staff it turned out that the guide got free lunch if he brings customers in. Poor organisation and wouldn't recommend to people