- 8-hour tour to Iximché and Antigua from Guatemala City
- Visit the archeological site of Iximché, the first capital of Guatemala
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Spanish colonial city of Antigua
- Hear about the city’s history from your expert guide as you visit La Merced Church, Calle del Arco, Central Plaza, San Francisco Church and more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and all entrance fees are included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I got a private tour! The day is packed with activities and plenty of chances to shop and taking photos. Highly recommended if you want the best of two worlds Mayan ruins and Spanish history in one short period of time. I had only one day and this tour is ideal.
A very interesting tour made even more enjoyable by the very knowledgeable driver/guide. He patiently answered all the questions we posed and never once did he rush us through the tour. Well done Belisario!
Very nice trip with stop in local coffee-plantage. Same nice guide as in Copan.
It was a wonderful day. The guide was so sweet :)
Mirko was an excellent guide, and we thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The Mayan ruins were pretty cool, and this kind of whet my appetite for maybe a visit to Tikal if we ever get an opportunity to return to Guatemala.
very pleasant and professional staff,the day was perfect
the ruims were excellent guided and explained ,the antigua city tourhowever went completely in the mist