- 3- or 4.5-hour private tour of Guayaquil, depending on which option you choose
- Walk along the Malecón boardwalk, overlooking the Rio Guayas (Guayas River)
- Learn about the history, ecology and culture of Ecuador from your local guide
- Explore the Historical Park if you wish (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off from most Guayaquil hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a wonderful guide and driver. We wanted to change our itinerary a bit and it was no problem. Great tour.
Our tour guide, Michael, did his very best to make sure we understood what we were seeing and provided us with a glimpse of the vibrancy of this interesting city.
I already did this twice!!!!
Our tour guide was Diana. She is excellent !!!
Melvyn R USA
We enjoyed this excursion. Our guide took us to a new pedestrian bridge on the water front for a good view as well as a view of the port activities which made Guayaquil what it is. She had us taken by the waterfront for an understanding of the city's origins as a trading centre. As we indicated we had to be back at hotel for our afternoon shuttle she adjusted time accordingly to our wished. Also we had already visited part of the intended itinerary so we didn't repeat some things in interest of time. She gave us a good tour of the Malecon start and finish and if we had wanted to we could have got out more and walked more if we wanted to. She took us up the hill steps to the lighthouse. We also had the tour of the historic park which was a good option. I would not recommend this tour without this addition as it explains the ecosystems, city history and is very worthwhile.
good, friendly and knowledgeable guide in Quito