- 2-day small-group biking adventure from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Explore the picturesque countryside by cycling on both dirt roads and paved streets
- Cruise along the Li River to enjoy the green countryside landscape
- Experience the simple lifestyle of local fishermen and residents
- Spend the night in the charming town of Xingping
- Small-group tour ensures a memorable and personalized experience
What You Can Expect
This was a terrific trip. It can be difficult to get away from city life in China, and these guys are experts at taking you out into the Chinese countryside, to explore a more traditional way of life.
The whole trip was very thoughtfully planned, from which routes we took, to where we stopped and ate, to the hostel we stayed in.
If you're not a regular cyclist, make sure you wear cycling shorts, as the roads can be bumpy. But the guides are brilliant at judging the pace of the group and adjusting things accordingly.
Looking forward to booking another biking trip soon.
Mark E USA
A great little trip through a rapidly disappearing countryside. We had a wonderful guide named Farmer Tang and he was great with history, culture and local customs. The food stops were really good and there was plenty of water for the ride. Tang was also very perceptive and saw that us sixty year olds were not as spry on the hills as a twenty some rider. We went on a little easier track but still saw plenty of what we came to see. One suggestion would be to request a gel seat if you have a habit of getting saddle sore!