Take a day trip from Guilin along the impressionable Li River, twisting and turning through lush Chinese landscape that will have you 'snap happy' with the camera for the majority of the sightseeing tour! After some local, fresh catches for lunch on the way to Yangshuo, you will have the opportunity to indulge in a bit of shopping and maybe pick up some real bargains in pearl and jade, or fine Chinese paintings.
- Cruise along the impressionable lush green rock formations of the Li River
- Enjoy Lunch onboard, local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River
- Stroll through the colorful bustling markets and local street vendors from the ancient town of Yangshuo
- Pickup some real bargains in pearl, jade or fine Chinese paintings
- Bus journey back from Yangshuo to Guilin
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Informative and friendly guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
On this full day sightseeing tour from Guilin you'll be cruising upriver for four hours, sitting in cushioned comfort in the main cabin or enjoying the open-air viewing platform. Bring lots of film because this cruise along the Li River is a photographer's dream, and you'll want to capture the dramatic landscapes that Chinese artists have been painting for centuries.
Lunch will be served onboard, with local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River. Your destination is the village of Yangshuo, where you'll disembark and stroll amid the colorful, bustling marketplace of local street vendors. After you stretch your legs and see the sights, it's a bus trip back to Guilin to see the farms and countryside away from the river. The trip doesn't end here, because you also get a choice of shopping stops and some real bargains in pearl and jade, or fine Chinese paintings.
If you choose not to return back to Guilin right away, you will also have the opportunity to partake in some exciting afternoon activities in Yangshuo (at your own expense):
- Biking tour: USD $25
- Rafting tour of Yulong River: USD $35
- Night tour of the Four Lakes: USD $35
- Yaoshan highlights: USD $40
- Rice terrace field tour: USD $70
- Impression Sanjie Liu night show: USD $40
Reviewed by ROBERTA R, April 2013
the tour was really interesting and well organized.Pick up was on time and the guide really professional. The only things the tour was bilingual (Chinese and English) and not just English.
Reviewed by Michael G, July 2012
A great day out. It was a bit of a surprise when they told us that we'd have to fork out more cash to partake in the afternoon's activities, but we did and had a great time.
No shopping stops either, outstanding!