- Full-day private Guilin tour with an informative local guide
- View Buddha stone carvings dating back to the Tang Dynasty at Fubo Hill
- Visit the must-see Reed Flute Cave, illuminated by colorful lights
- Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of Guilin via the steps of Elephant Hill
- Explore the mansion of Prince Jingjiang and the nearby waterways of Seven Star Park
- Enjoy a Chinese-style lunch and a stroll to Solitary Beauty Peak
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
I really enjoyed my tour guide Lily. We went through all the sites at a leisurely pace. She even showed me the pedestrian street near my hotel where I could come and have dinner later that night and then enjoy a couple other sites. She also helped me to pre-order the beer fish a local specialty for dinner.
Nice tour guide and driver, but lunch not proper arrange by the company due to cny festival.. Which we have to drive along Guilin town n search for it !!
Harry, my guide was great. it was just me and another guest. We saw the city sights which are beautiful. You could do all of this on your own, but it is so much easier with a guide and driver and you also get to learn a lot abou the sights because of the guide, as opposed to just looking at scenery. I liked Harry so much, that i went ahead and booked the Rice Fields tour (that I also found on Viator) the next day with him (which as amazing) and then the Li River cruise (also on Viator) on the following day. Also amazing and I highy recommend all 3 tours and Viator was a great choice.
Mavis Chi Lai H