- 4-hour private tour of Daxu Village and Crown Cave from Guilin
- Discover rural Guangxi lifestyle at ancient Daxu Village
- Follow your private guide through stone streets, passing ancient courtyards and bridges
- Marvel at the natural wonders of Crown Cave, featuring impressive rock formations and an underground river
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Today, you can still see original parts of the village: stone slabs on the paved street, wooden houses, herbal clinics, a rice winery and even the traces of the village’s prosperity.
With your guide, experience life as a local on a leisurely stroll through the village, passing traditional courtyards and an arched bridge built in the Qing Dynasty. Learn about the history of the area from your guide, and imagine what it would be like to live in rural China.
Continue your tour to Crown Cave, located on the east bank of the Li River. Your guide will explain that this cave got its name from the crown-shaped mountain peak nearby.
When you arrive, board the light rail and travel to the mountainside. Then, hop in a sightseeing elevator and descend into the cave!
Inside, discover the wonders of this natural phenomenon and marvel at the awesome stalagmites, stalactites, stone curtains and the underground river. Enter Palm Hall to see palm-like stone pillars reaching impressive heights.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.