- Private tour to Longsheng and Longji Rice Terrace Fields
- Interact with the Zhuang and Yao people and learn about their unique culture
- Hike up the Longji Rice Terrace Fields for a spectacular view of the winding rice fields
- Expert commentary and personalized attention from your private guide
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Went to Ancient Chuang village, (open to tourism for 1yr vs Ping'an village, which opened 10 yrs ago). Was the most peaceful and quiet part of our China trip. Took 2h 15m to drive each way from our hotel (Guilin Bravo) and our guide Ocsar, was very knowledgeable. Great lunch, fresh bamboo, bamboo rice!
Elisabeth L Australia
This was a private tour so solo client. Pan was a great guide for the day and the pace up to the lookout for the rice terraces was just right. Lunch was excellent. A very enjoyable day.
Quite a steep climb to the top but was worth the effort. Best to see this before harvest time.
Lee our tour guide was very good, helpful and informative.
disappointed, the appointed local agency did not get in touch with me regarding pick time and place.Finally I had to make all the local calls,, and the numbers given in the email I received all based in shanghai