- 5-day Prince Edward Island trip from Halifax
- Take a guided walking tour of Charlottetown, the island's capital city
- Learn about indigenous culture at the Glooscap Heritage Centre and Mi’kmaq Museum
- Explore scenic Prince Edward Island National Park
- Visit famous Green Gables Heritage Site, which inspired the classic book, Anne of Green Gables
- Watch a theater performance at the Confederation Centre of the Arts
- Admire views on a ferry ride from Prince Edward Island to Nova Scotia
- Overnight accommodation and all transport included
What You Can Expect
Had a fabulous time. Highly recommended!
I am sorry to say, but a disappointing trip. The place itself was awesome, hotels chosen also very good, but, it was just not value for money, and almost all guests on the trip felt they were taken for a ride! First of all, it was NOT 5 days! the trip itself was just about two days, really! Also, because there were very few persons, instead of a large bus, we were taken around in a small van. Now this I would take as an advantage, as a small group, in a small van is always better. Problem was, the services of a Tour Director too were dispensed with, and we were `in the charge' of a driver. Now that again, would not really be a problem, but our problem was with the person driving, who was also designated `Tour Leader'. She was just not interested in anything, including her passengers, and more concerned about reaching everywhere in time for meals, rather than anything else ... She also seemed not to have much of a clue and was way off with timings, etc when it came to walks / excursions ... but, was rigid on timings herself, when it suited her. What could have been a fabulous tour was thus far less than that! And yes, as said, to call this a 5 day tour is totally misleading. In fact, the tour operator itself doesn't call this a 5 day tour! Merely organizing for hotel stays for 4 nights does NOT make this a 5 day tour of Prince Edward Trip - yes, the word (approximately) is very cleverly inserted in - but, you need to be more candid with your guests. I have used Viator often, in the past, first time I have returned with a feeling of disappointment, and worse, being let down.