- 2.5-hour Halifax sightseeing tour by coach
- See top attractions such as the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, the Halifax Public Gardens and Province House
- Visit Fairview Lawn Cemetery, where 121 victims of the RMS Titanic are buried
- Learn about Halifax's sights and maritime history from a knowledgeable guide
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Rene was our guide and we were able to find our a lot of information while on the tour. We were able to plan the rest of our visit based on this tour. Thank you, it was time and money well spent.
This tour was great! Our guide, David, knew his stuff. He was funny, entertaining, incredibly informative and insightful. A lovely tour--highly recommend it! Thanks again!
william L USA
Great bus tour of City. Could spend more time at the Citadel and less at the Fairview Cemetery. The tour guide was great with lots of information.
This tour was phenomenal! I have recommended it to everyone back at home! I learned so much and had so much fun on it! The guide was amazing!
It was a great tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. It was very interesting to learn the history of Halifax.
The tour was great. It covered all the important parts of the city. We later walked to see some of the highlights that were pointed out by our tour director. The tour director did a great job. He really knew the history of Halifrax and all of it's points of interests. I would recommend this tour as a starting point for exploring Halifax on foot.
Pleasant and nice tour. Guiding very good. Grave Yard Titanic Victums impressiv.
Fantastic history dialogue and complete tour of the city. I highly recommend the tour.