- Day trip from Halifax to Peggy's Cove with round-trip coach transfer included
- Admire coastal views of one of the most scenic places in Nova Scotia
- Enjoy free time to explore the small village at your own pace
- Visit the Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse, one of the world’s most photographed lighthouses
- Learn about the area from your knowledgeable onboard guide
What You Can Expect
Convenient meeting place. Tour guide very knowlegable concerning Nova Scotia. Very entertaining. Bus comfortable.
Excellent tour, excellent driver with highly informative commentary. Return leg via St Margaret's Bay beautiful.
We had a wonderful day at Peggy's Cove . We got the early morning tour which was prefect for traffic.
Our drive to Peggy's Cove was very picturesque and our guide was most informative. Learned so much about this area makes us anxious to return.
A very enjoyable trip highlighted by our time in Peggy's Cove.
Very interesting tour and a knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed every minute. Thank you!
Great tour guide, always on time and had interesting stories to share. Could have used more than one hour at the cove - even another half hour would've made me feel less rushed. Great tour nonetheless, would take it again!
Tour guide was very knowledgeable.
Nice tour with friendly guide.
as advertised, relaxing, good guide
It claimed the tour period was 4 hours. The truth is, transportation took 2.5 hours and we're allowed only 55minutes to see Peggy Cove ourselves It's not a big site but definitely this one hour is not enough to see the village and the shore, not to mention going to washroom nor buying an icecream.