Book now and receive a free wine tote bag with every purchase!
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Wine and food tour in Annapolis Valley from Halifax
- Enjoy tours and tastings at three award-winning wineries
- Dine on a two-course gourmet lunch at a winery restaurant
- Sample artisan cheese at Fox Hill Cheese House and unique jams and chutneys at Tangled Garden
- Take home a complimentary wine tote bag!
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your guide will take you to three award-winning wineries for tours and wine tastings. Start at Blomidon Estate Winery, a boutique winery nestled on the shore of the Minas Basin near Canning. Immerse yourself in the beautiful seaside setting as you tour the winery and learn about the winemaking process, from harvesting grapes to bottling wine.
Around midday, head to Restaurant Le Caveau, named one of the world’s top 20 winery restaurants, for a two-course gourmet lunch. You can then take time to shop at the winery’s boutiques with your wine tote bag, a complimentary take-home gift.
To compliment your wine tastings, you’ll make your way to Fox Hill Cheese House, where you’ll indulge in a selection of the dairy farm's 20 fresh, locally made cheese varieties, including cheddar and Havarti.
You’ll also visit whimsical Tangled Garden, where herbs and fruit are transformed into mouth-watering jams, jellies, mustards and chutneys. Enjoy some sumptuous tastings and feel free to purchase (own expense) any treats that catch your eye – they’re sure to enhance any meal!
After your tour, you’ll be driven back to your Halifax hotel.