- Hamburg hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- 1-hour harbor cruise and 1-hour Lake Alster cruise included
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city!
- See top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn, Harbor City and St Michael church
- Tickets are valid for 3 consecutive days
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
I booked online and did have any printed voucher. The lady inform us we need a paper voucher I requested to speak with her supervisor and they help us to get with our tour hassle free. Excellent customer service.
It was a great combination. We started with the hop-on hop-off tour, so we saw very much of the city on the first day. Next day we enjoyed the harbour cruise and the Lake Alster tour. As it was a bit colder we went below deck and you could warm up with drinks.
Each time its a joyful experience to be in possession of this combo card.
Great tour! Especially enjoyed the boat trips although the lake trip is only in German. It was nice to relax on the boat as our feet were tired. The river trip has one in English. That was very interesting as Hamburg is a busy port with a lot going on. We saw one container ship that was enormous. Actually don't know how it stayed afloat! St Michael's Church is not to be missed. It doesn't look like much from the outside but is truly a feast for the eyes inside. You can also go up the tower for a fee and have a 360 degree view of the city.
very nice we enjoyed it we do it again
Great experience! I visited Hamburg by hop on hop off bus and by boat, port-lake cruises, in one day. Very good value for money. I am glad I saw so many things in such a short period of time!
Overall, a very good experience especially if you have a limited amount of time in Hamburg and want to maximize your time
Kenneth C USA
We were disappointed with this tour. I think we were the only English speaking people on the bus and thus very little dialog was given for us. In another language we heard Princess Kate and Prince William as part of the dialong on the bus, not Lake Alster and never heard the story in English. So we were knew we were missing stories. The Cruise and Lake Alster parts were fine.
Overall good. Hop on hop of buss would be better if they used multi language head sets like lake Alster cruise used. The harbour cruise was magnificent,
Only fault was the Lake Alster tour which was only in German and we didn't know what or where were were looking at!