- Hamburg hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- 1-hour harbor cruise and 1-hour Lake Alster cruise included
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city!
- See top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn, Harbor City and St Michael church
- Tickets are valid for 3 consecutive days
What You Can Expect
Then, get another perspective of Hamburg on your included one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English commentary April to October only). The boat leaves daily from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's picturesque warehouse district to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
When you’re back on land, head out on another sightseeing cruise! Your included one-hour Lake Alster cruise leaves from the Jungfernstieg Passage in central Hamburg, only a short walk from Town Hall Square. The boat will take you along the shoreline of Hamburg's inner-city lake, lined with impressive villas and beautiful garden areas. Multi-lingual audio commentary is available on board (English, French, Spanish).
Enjoy a traditional cup of tea (included) at the teashop in the heritage-listed Krameramt district, an area of former merchants' homes built in the 17th century (hop-on hop-off stop is St Michael Church).
Your sightseeing tickets are valid for three consecutive days, but you can take each tour only once.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strasse - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
Overall, a very good experience especially if you have a limited amount of time in Hamburg and want to maximize your time