Unlimited sightseeing with the Hamburg Card! Enjoy up to 50% discounted admission to over 130 top Hamburg attractions, museums, musicals and theaters, restaurant and shopping
Choose from a 1-day, 3-day or 5-day Hamburg Pass
Complimentary travel on public transport in the greater Hamburg area
- Last minute theater ticket discounts, restaurant discounts and more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Up to 50% off at over 130 places of interest such as sightseeing tours, harbour and Alster lake cruises
- Free travel on public transport in the greater Hamburg area
- Discounts on last-minute tickets at 16 theaters
- Up to 25% off at select restaurants, shops, parking tickets and souvenirs
- Complimentary Hamburg city guide with a city map
- Helms Museum/Hamburg Museum of Archaeology and the History of Hamburg
- German Customs Museum
- Altonaer Museum / Cultural History of North Germany
- Bucerius Kunst Forum
- Deichtorhallen / International Museum of Photographic Art
- Doll Museum Falkenstein
- Hamburg Museum of Ethnology
- Hamburger Kunsthalle
- Jenisch Haus
- Museum of Communication Hamburg
- Museumsdorf Volksdorf Open-Air Museum
- Rieck Haus / Open-Air Museum
- Helms Museum
- Museum of Bergedorf and Vierlande
- Museum of Volkerkunde
- Museum of Kunst and Gewerbe
- Afghanisches Museum
- Die Dachbodenbande
- International Maritime Museum
- Museum Steinzeiten
- Kellertheater Hamburg - 33%
- Quatsch Comedy Club - 23%
- Allee Theater - 20%
- Altonaer Theater - 20%
- Pulverfass Cabaret - 20%
- Hamburger Engelsaal - 20%
- Alma Hoppes Lustspielhaus - 15%
- Delphi Showpalast - 15%
- Harburger Theater - 15%
- Hamburger Kammerspiele - 15%
- Deutsches Schauspielhaus -15%
- Hamburgische Staatsoper - 15%
- Thalia Theater - 15%
- Komodie Winterhuder Fahrhaus - 15%
- Ernst-Deutsch-Theater - 15%
- Ohnsorg Theater - 15%
- Rathaus (City Hall)
- St Michaelis Kirche
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Nachtmichel - St Michaelis Kirche
- Miniature Wonderland
- Tierpark Hagenbeck
- Harbour Cruises
- Alster Cruises
- Maritime Circle Line
- Highflyer Hamburg
- Hamburg City Tour: Alstadt, Hafen and Rotlichttour
- Museum Ship "Cap San Diego"
- Nikolai Church (St. Nikolai Memorial)
- The Windjammer "Rickmer Rickmer"
Excellent experience,enjoyed every moment of it.
Mit der Hamburg Card sind wir meistens von unserem Hotel aus mit der S-Bahn zum Bahnhof gefahren. Von dort aus gab es viele Möglichkeiten in alle Richtungen weiter zu fahren. Wir benutzten auch die U-Bahn als auch die Busse. Mit der Card fühlt man sich völlig Unabhängig. Auch eine Fahrt mit die Fähre nach Finkenwerder wurde mit eingebaut. Wir saßen auf Deck und kamen sehr erfroren auf Hamburg Landungsbrücken wieder an.
Quality and value exceptional. Will continue to use your service wherever we travel.
Hamburg is truly beautiful and perfect for a mini city break. The train service is excellent and not too hard too use. ALTHOUGH the Hamburg card isnt really that good value for money, firstly as the fares for the trains arnt that expensive and also i saw NO-ONE over the 4 days ever buy a ticket, and saw no ticket collectors working on the trains, and also unlike London there were no ticket gates etc. In hindside we could have probably travelled around the whole time, like the local Germans clearly do without playing a penny!
We stayed at Sofitel and it was truly beautiful!
Food and places to eat were nice., although the locals werent overly polite. Id def. recommend the boat trips and some time at the Harbour. The roofless bus, although good for getting around, theres not really many ''sights'' in Hamburg that needed pointing out
HAMBURG CARD IS WONDERFULL ONCE YOU CAN JOIN HAMBURG CITY WITH SAFE AND EASY TRANSPORTATION. IT IS A VERY IMPORTANT TO TAKE THE HAMBURG CARD. I RECOMMEND.
AUREO MELLO JUNIOR
great, useful, I saved money in museums, transportation, canal cruise, I loved it
Good value, good price. The Hamburg Card gave me a discount on most of the attractions, I visited.
Worth it if you use a lot of public transportation, but not much of a value for admission to museums and other attractions. Also a big pain to have to pick it up at Tourist Information office at Central RR station. Why couldn't the card be waiting for us at our Hotel?
Actually pretty worthless. Not the card's fault. It is just that there apparently is no payment required for riding public transportation in Hamburg. There are machines to buy tickets but no one asks for tickets, you just get on and ride. Saw very few tickets being purchased.
Nothing wrong with the Hamburg Card except the information provided on your website is out of date. We arrived in Hamburg at 4 pm at the cruise terminal and proceeded to the tourist office at 6pm to pick up our card.Website says card is valid for 1 day and from 6pm the day before.This is not correct.Now from 6am to 6am the following day!