- Hamburg hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city!
- Hop on and off the open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like
- Visit top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn and St Michael Church
- Upgrade your ticket with a 1-hour harbor cruise (available April to October only)
To get another perspective of Hamburg upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English commentary. The boat leaves between April and October daily at 12pm from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
Reviewed by Brian M, January 2013
Its better with tour guides, but some guides lack in explaining the facts in the English language. Its also difficult for the guide to explain the facts in 2 different languages because you have driven by the historical site or place to see. (not enough time for them to talk) I have experienced bus tours with headphones (pre-recorded information) in a variety of languages. I really enjoyed the tour of Hamburg, the guides were very helpful and cordial. Thanks sincerely, Brian
Reviewed by Ricky Adriansjah, December 2012
This Hamburg Hop on Hop off are so special, the tour guide so funny and generous. The city is beautiful and absolutely a must to visit.