- Hamburg hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city!
- Hop on and off the open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like
- Visit top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn and St Michael Church
- Upgrade your ticket with a 1-hour harbor cruise (available with English commentary April to October, with German commentary November to March )
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
To get another perspective of Hamburg upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English or German commentary. The boat leaves from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
bus stop three blocks from our Hotel. It was one of the best tours as far as getting a good look at the city. The included harbor cruise of our purchase was outstanding. We took the English version and the narrator was outstanding as to his knowledge of the Harbor and the volume of construction taking place in the area
. Truly recommend it.
It was really really great. All the city tour bus drivers are really kind. And they know the booking papers. We just got on the bus. It was really easy to see on the second front with baby.