- Hamburg hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city!
- Hop on and off the open-top, double-decker bus as many times as you like
- Visit top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn and St Michael Church
- Upgrade your ticket with a 1-hour harbor cruise (available with English commentary April to October, with German commentary November to March )
Recent Photos of This Tour
- LiebesschlösserPhoto by: Franck K
- Queen ElisabethPhoto by: Franck K
- Shellfischposten mit der ...Photo by: Franck K
- Schöner KahnPhoto by: Franck K
- Apple ShopPhoto by: Franck K
- St.PauliPhoto by: Franck K
- Olivia JonesPhoto by: Franck K
- Der UdoPhoto by: Franck K
- Zu wenigPhoto by: Franck K
- Yacht von Chelseabesitzer ...Photo by: Franck K
- RaddampferPhoto by: Franck K
- VorgewitterstimmungPhoto by: Franck K
- HamburgPhoto by: GLORY N
- Hamburg speicherstadtPhoto by: GLORY N
- love in HamburgPhoto by: Pak H
- How the Nazi's and ...Photo by: Robert P
USA, 05 2013
- Site of the El Dorado BarPhoto by: Robert P
USA, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
To get another perspective of Hamburg upgrade your ticket with a one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English or German commentary. The boat leaves from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2 (departure harbor cruise)
- Auf dem Sande
- Tube Steinstrasse
- Main train station - Spitalerstrasse
God for people with no time and wants to know a little bit of Hamburg.
It was all it was advertised to be. We had a great time on both the bus and the boat. We will use your service again
The buses were clean and the stops were very convenient to key places around the city. We had tickets to Miniatur Wunderland and the stop was right around the corner. Great way to see the city.
bus stop three blocks from our Hotel. It was one of the best tours as far as getting a good look at the city. The included harbor cruise of our purchase was outstanding. We took the English version and the narrator was outstanding as to his knowledge of the Harbor and the volume of construction taking place in the area
. Truly recommend it.
It was really really great. All the city tour bus drivers are really kind. And they know the booking papers. We just got on the bus. It was really easy to see on the second front with baby.
Excellent tour, excellent value, excellent weather..
This hop on hop off city tour was very convenient and allowed me to see the city. I would and have recommended the tour to others traveling in Hamburg.
Its better with tour guides, but some guides lack in explaining the facts in the English language. Its also difficult for the guide to explain the facts in 2 different languages because you have driven by the historical site or place to see. (not enough time for them to talk) I have experienced bus tours with headphones (pre-recorded information) in a variety of languages. I really enjoyed the tour of Hamburg, the guides were very helpful and cordial. Thanks sincerely, Brian
This Hamburg Hop on Hop off are so special, the tour guide so funny and generous. The city is beautiful and absolutely a must to visit.
The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgable about Hamburg, He alternated between English and German very well, Since it was raining and cold, I stayed on the bus for two times around. The tour would be even nicer in warmer months when the top and windows are down,