- 2.5-hour Hamburg riverside tour along the Elbe River
- Follow the route of the Elbe River, traveling in a comfortable double-decker bus
- See two of Hamburg's most beautiful districts: Elbchausee and Blankenese
- Go on a guided walking tour of Hamburg's staircase district, Treppenviertel
- Guided by a local Hamburg tour guide
- Cross the Elbe River by ferry to the Altes Land, Europe's largest fruit-growing region
On the south side of the river, your tour continues by bus through the scenic countryside of the Altes Land, Europe's largest fruit-growing region. On your way back to Hamburg, enjoy fantastic views over the city from Kohlbrandt Bridge before returning to the port via Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest architectural development projects.