- Hamburg hop-on hop-off tour and harbor cruise shore excursion
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city while you’re in port!
- 1-hour harbor sightseeing cruise included (Apr to Oct English commentary at 12pm)
- See top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn, Harbor City and St Michael church
- Buses depart every 30 minutes from 9:30am to 5pm
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, get another perspective of Hamburg on your included one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English or German commentary. The boat leaves from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's impressive container ship terminals and the picturesque warehouse district in the heart of town to Hamburg's Harbour City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax while you enjoy these architectural highlights of Hamburg.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the St Pauli cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Hamburg. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Hop On Off Tour Stops - Departure port landing piers
- Port landing piers 1-2
- Auf dem Sande - Hamburg Dungeon
- Shanghaiallee - Maritime Museum
- Tube stop Steinstrasse
- Spitalerstrasse/Monckebergstrasse - Shopping mile
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2
Hop on hop of tour great
Harbour curuse was good had a great day
At first when we boarded the bus the guide asked if there was anyone who spoke English. He was on the top of the bus and we were on the bottom. Despite our yelling that we did, he continued the tour ONLY in German. That made it pretty useless for me . The circuit is extremely long and we had planned on using it to first get a glimpse of things and then start getting off. The circuit was so long that we did some walking and then took the metro. I feel like a paid a lot of money for not much.
I'm sorry to say that if you don't understand German, forget this trip particularly the harbour cruise. We sat there like idiot on the harbour cruise while all enjoyed laughter and jokes and not a word of English was spoken. As for the bus tour, I understand and speak a good deal of German although my wife speaks none and i explained to her that what they were explaining in English was about one tenth of what they were saying in German. It would seem that these tours are directed at German tourists and not International. Hamburg is a beautiful city to see but as for the method of our sightseeing I wouldn't waste my money again!!!