- Hamburg hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- 1-hour harbor cruise and 1-hour Lake Alster cruise included
- The most convenient and comprehensive way to see the city while you're in port!
- See top Hamburg attractions including Reeperbahn, Harbor City and St Michael church
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, get another perspective of Hamburg on your included one-hour harbor sightseeing cruise with English commentary (from April to October). The boat leaves daily at 12pm from the landing piers of the Hamburg port. Cruise along Hamburg's picturesque warehouse district to Hamburg's Harbour City, one of Europe's biggest urban development projects with the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, built on the roof of a storehouse. Sit back and relax.
When you’re back on land, head out on another sightseeing cruise! Your included one-hour Lake Alster cruise leaves from Jungfernstieg Passage in central Hamburg, only a short walk from Town Hall Square. The boat will take you along the shoreline of Hamburg's inner-city lake, lined with impressive villas and beautiful garden areas. Multi-lingual audio commentary is available on board.
Finish your day with a traditional cup of tea (included) at the teashop in the heritage-listed Krameramt district, an area of former merchants' homes built in the 17th century (hop-on hop-off stop is St Michael Church).
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of hop-on hop-off tour stops.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Hamburg. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Hop On Off Tour Stops - Departure port landing piers
- Port landing piers 1-2
- Auf dem Sande - Hamburg Dungeon
- Shanghaiallee - Maritime Museum
- Tube stop Steinstrasse
- Spitalerstrasse/Monckebergstrasse - Shopping mile
- Main train station - Kirchenallee
- Holzdamm - Hotel Atlantik
- Fonteney - Hotel Intercontinental
- Moorweidenstrasse - Hotel Elysee
- Marseiller Strabe - Hotel SAS Plaza
- Bei den Kirchenhofen
- Dammtorstrasse - Hotel Oper
- Esplanade - Hotel Baseler Hof
- Neuer Jungfernstieg - Hotel Four Seasons
- Town hall square
- Rodingsmarkt - Hotel Steigenberger
- St Michaelis Church
- Seewartenstrasse - Hotel Hafen Hamburg
- St. Pauli Fishmarket
- Port landing piers 1-2
The cruise and the bus tour were fantastic, staff were very friendly and very accommodating. The only issue was the local tourist information office were not aware of the viator and our original booking did not have the information related to the local tour operator on it. but we were finally directed to the correct tour company and the staff were very helpful.
Having to exchange the Viator voucher for a ticket before being able to board the Lake Alster cruise boat was somewhat frustrating and wasted valuable time when we were only in Hamburg for the day. The boat cruise was interesting but the first cruise departed at 10am. However, the first bus near the boat departure point didn't arrive until after 10am, so time was wasted waiting to exchange the voucher. Better co-ordination would be an improvement so that visitors could do the boat cruise at 10am if they chose.
Kay and Alister