- 2.5-hour Hamburg riverside shore excursion along the Elbe River
- Follow the route of the Elbe River, traveling in a comfortable double-decker bus
- See two of Hamburg's most beautiful districts: Elbchausee and Blankenese
- Go on a guided walking tour of Hamburg's staircase district, Treppenviertel
- Cross the Elbe River by ferry to the Altes Land, Europe's largest fruit-growing region
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
On the south side of the river, your tour continues by bus through the scenic countryside of the Altes Land, Europe's largest fruit-growing region. On your way back to Hamburg, enjoy fantastic views over the city from Kohlbrandt Bridge before returning to the port via Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest architectural development projects.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Hamburg. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.