- 2-day Halong Bay luxury junk boat cruise
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed bay with an attentive crew
- Paddle a sea kayak to the Cave of Surprises and dive into the waters around Drum Cave
- Master the art of Vietnamese cuisine with an onboard cooking class
- Relax on the sundeck, enjoy a cocktail and take in the sights of limestone islets dotting the picturesque bay
- Enjoy all meals on board, including a seafood lunch and dinner
- Sleep soundly in your air-conditioned, ensuite single or twin deluxe cabin and arise with morning tai chi
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Top deckPhoto by: Sindee-Rose W
- Ha Long BayPhoto by: Sindee-Rose W
- Swimming timePhoto by: Sindee-Rose W
- Island viewPhoto by: Sindee-Rose W
- View of Ha Long Bay from an ...Photo by: Sindee-Rose W
- Halong BayPhoto by: margaret s
- Dining roomPhoto by: Stephanie L
- BedroomPhoto by: Stephanie L
- Ti Top Lookout Halong BayPhoto by: Allan C
- new guest(FILEminimizer).jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_0250-2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- 20131120_185012.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- 5.gl_restaurant1_s.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
After about an hour, kayak back to your cruise boat and drop anchor at a secluded area near Drum Cave (Trong Cave) to enjoy the rest of your afternoon swimming in the emerald waters.
A relaxing couple of days with a interesting activities such as walking through a grotto, swimming off the back of the boat, sea kayaking through caves, squid fishing, making fresh spring rolls, watching a movie at night, visiting a floating fishing village, and early morning tai chi.
Wonderful boat and food!
If only the sun had come out!
A stunning trip - definately the highlight of our vietnam holiday. The boat and crew were wonderful as was the food and our guide.
I highly recommend this tour. Not only was the boat luxurious, clean and well-kept, but the staff were extremely accommodating and could not do enough to help us. The excursions were great fun and the scenery was out of this world. Do not leave Vietnam without taking a tour of Halong Bay particularly on this boat - from what I could see, it was the only one with a balcony for each room!!
The staff were amazing, couldn't do enough to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The weather was perfect, very picturesque area. Highly recommended.
Extremely beautiful bay. The room was good and food was too.
Fantastic experience! The accommodation on the boat was great and the staff were all friendly and fun. Beautiful part of the world.
Wonderful. Staff ensured that my sister had food not containing mushrooms and even made her special meals. Boat was lovely with good food and amazing surroundings.
Very nice experience. Crew was great. Lots of activities and sites. A must do for travellers to Hanoi.
Poor weather so not the best but still worth dowing