Known as the 'Paris of the East', Hanoi is one of Asia's most charming cities. Spend your private Hanoi full-day tour enjoying the essential sites including The Ho Chi Minh Complex and The Temple of Literature, the Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc Son Temple and picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. To complete the day, take a cyclo tour through the historic Old Quarter and explore the many market streets dedicated to a variety of local wares.
- Full-day English-speaking, private guided tour
- Visit the fascinating Ho Chi Minh Complex
- See Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum
- Tour The Temple of Literature and Museum of Ethnology
- Enjoy and delicious Vietnamese lunch
- Visit the Ngoc Son Temple on the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake
- Sit back and relax as your cyclo driver pedals you through the Hanoi's historic Old Quarter
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
* Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays. On these days, visitors will tour Hoa Lo Prison instead.
** Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum will be closed from September 6, 2013 until November 5, 2013 for maintenance. During this time visitors will tour Hoa Lo Prison instead.
After a sumptuous Vietnamese lunch, tour the Museum of Ethnology, widely acknowledged as the best in the Vietnam which houses a display dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic minority peoples. Afterward, head to Ngoc Son Temple set on a tiny island in the middle of Hoan Kiem Lake. The Ngoc Son temple dates back to the 13th century, and the lake itself is a picturesque focal point of Hanoi, frequented by tourists and locals alike.
End the day with a one-hour cyclo ride through the Old Quarter. Also known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities. At approximately 6:00pm, you will return you to your hotel.
A great tour to get an overall picture of Hanoi, the culture of its people and their views on their life and history. The guide was full of knowledge and passed it on admirably.
Our guide "Dow' was great. She was very helpful, spoke good english and was very knowledgeable. Tour was very interesting and lunch was very up market and great food. highly recommended