- Small-group tour of the Ninh Binh countryside from Hanoi
- Step back in time to the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Cruise the waterways of Tam Coc by rowboat and admire breathtaking landscapes dotted with limestone karsts
- Cycle along back roads and through rice fields on an easy, enjoyable bike ride
- Enjoy a traditional local lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, jump on your bike for a 7.5-mile (12- km) leisurely ride through some of the most stunning landscapes in the country. Cycle on picturesque back roads, through rice fields and along streams before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant (included).
Afterward, board a traditional wooden rowboat and travel down the labyrinth of waterways of Tam Coc. Known locally as the ‘Halong Bay of the land,’ this winding riverway is dotted with gorgeous limestone karsts (rocky outcrops). Enjoy endless photo opportunities of the breathtaking scenery as you cruise for two hours and pass quaint local villages.
At the end of your tour, you’ll be transferred back to Hanoi.
Excellent... exactly as advertised, a bit hot (but expected this time of year), plenty of stops if/when needed, definitely got to "see" another side of Hanoi. Highly recommend a bike tour!
Loved the experience of our day tour into the countryside. Saw a good slice of varied picturesque sights which we would not have had the opportunity to see otherwise. The bike ride was fantastic through back streets of small villages, beside rice paddies and Sandstone casts.