- Learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine
- Cooking class at Hanoi's Cooking Centre
- Tour the Chau Long Market and learn about Vietnamese ingredients before you start your cooking class
- Enjoy a scrumptious Vietnamese lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IngredientsPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- Shopping in Hanoi MarketsPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- Fresh food in the marketsPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- The real chef at workPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- PhoPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- My chicken dishPhoto by: Undercover Américan
- Testing time after cooking ...Photo by: Norah K
Australia, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
excellent. We enjoyed it so much that we went for a second day. The market tour was very informative. The cooking was very tasty, hands on. Good recipes. Very good english. Very friendly. My wife and I both loved it
A fabulous tour. Our driver arrived at the specified time and delivered us to the Hanoi cooking centre where we were met by Tracey who took us to the fresh market for our experience of grocery shopping Vietnamese style. Fantastic experience, very interesting and informative and a bit of an eye opener. Back at the school we were shown our cooking stations and after watching a demonstration it was our turn to prepare and cook delicious, fresh, tasty vietnamese food . The food we had cooked was served to us in the restaurant upstairs with a glass or two of delicious local "Dalat" wine.. The staff were both friendly and knowledgable. This is a very well run and organised tour and comes very highly recommended.
HAd a fascinating day with our guide. It was great to see Ha Noi early in the morning. Also, the cooking class was super!! We were promised recipes to be emailed to us but that hasn't happened yet.
How well did this go recommend to everyone class was great learnt heaps the cooking school was fab
This was a most interesting morning spending time in the local market shopping for and learning about the ingedients, which we cooked in the Cooking Centre and then had for lunch.
The staff were very friendly and we had a jolly time making our recipes!
We even took our Spring Rolls home with us to eat later - crooked and not very perfect in shape as they came out!
Yet we were very proud of our efforts !!
Thank you to the staff at the Cooking Centre for a most enjoyable and fun-filled morning !!
Wishing you all every success at the Hanoi Cooking Centre!
Ryan B USA
The cooking class was great fun and the food turn out deliciously. We particularly love the information on the various ingredients and preparation methods imparted; it inspired a subsequent shopping spree on local cooking ingredients that we took home!