- Helsinki discount card
- Free entry to approximately 50 attractions including Suomenlinna Fortress and Ateneum Art Museum
- Free use of public transportation
- Free audio city tour in 12 languages
- Discounts across the city on tours, restaurants and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
SAVE MONEY WITH THE HELSINKI CARD OFFERING:
- FREE Audio City Tour in 12 languages which operates daily
- Unlimited free travel on public transport in Helsinki
- Free entrance to major sights and up to 50 museums
- Free travel and discounted entry to Korkeasaari Zoo Island
- Free travel and entrances to Suomenlinna Fortress
- Discount on the Finnair airport bus
- Helsinki Card guide book, including a map and extensive information which is published in English, German, Swedish, Russian and Finnish.
This city tour takes in the most important sights of Helsinki. The tour is an audio-visual experience, during which it is possible to listen to commentary through headphones with a choice of 12 languages (Finnish, Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Latin and Helsinki dialect). There are also sound effects to bring the sights to life and tie them in with the history of the city. Senate Square, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Opera House and Finlandia House are amongst the highlights. The tour will stop at the Sibelius Monument and, whenever possible, at Temppeliaukio Church - the church in the rock!
In addition, once you have purchased your Helsinki Card, entry to the following attractions is FREE:
- Amos Anderson Art Museum
- Arabia Museum & Gallery | Design Museum
- Ateneum Art Museum
- Cygnaeus Gallery
- Design Museum
- Exhibition Centre WeeGee
- Finnish Museum of Photography
- Gallen-Kallela Museum
- Helsinki Art Museum, Tennis Palace
- Helsinki City Museum
- Hotel And Restaurant Museum
- Mannerheim Museum
- Military Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Museum of Technology
- National Museum of Finland
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Sports Museum of Finland
- Suomenlinna Fortress (Museum & Experience)
- Conducted Tour of Suomenlinna Fortress
- Ehrensvärd Museum
- Military Museum´s Manege
- Submarine Vesikko
- Suomenlinna Toy Museum
- Theatre Museum
- Urho Kekkonen Museum Tamminiemi
- Villa Gyllenberg
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the card also provides discounted or value added shopping, restaurants, car hire, and theatre tickets, and much more! You will receive 85 fantastic offers when you present the Helsinki Card.
- Discounted entry to the Natural History Museum
- Discounted entry to Sea Life Helsinki
This card is good if you have lots of time in the city. Not for the cruise passenger on a day excursion. I was able to recoup 75 of the price by taking the Panoramic bus tour, but that's all I had time for before returning to the ship. Easy to retrieve from the tourist office, and the people there are great. Hit city hall first thing for free toilets.
I got at least double the value of the cost of the card and I was there on a Monday when most of the museums were closed
Good value it almost grants you free entry to all museums. And all major public transport is included.
good for transport around city and museum visits.
This tour of the city by boat was AMAZING! I would highly recommend it. We got the history of the city in a new perspective.
Perfect vale for visiting this lovely city for the first time.
So much to see and do, this card made it so much easier and I saved a fortune as well.
Helsinki Card was very helpful to get around Helsinki for free and with ease. It was a lot less expensive than the ship's excursion and I was able to take a bus tour of the city and see and do what I wanted.
The best deal to see the city