- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Helsinki with audio commentary
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Helsinki at leisure
- See top city attractions like Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church), Helsinki Olympic Stadium and Senate Square
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around the city
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
What You Can Expect
Admire top city attractions such as Senate Square – home to Helsinki Cathedral – and Temppeliaukio Church, a place of worship and concert venue that is carved from local bedrock. Pass the functionalist Lasipalatsi building or perhaps hop off at Helsinki Olympic Stadium – Finland’s largest stadium.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 15 stops around the city to explore Helsinki’s countless delights.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Senate Square
- Olympia Terminal (Tallink Silja)
- Café Ursula
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square
- Senate Square
- Sokos Department Store
- Temppeliaukio Church
- Sibelius monument
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Central Railway Station
Excellent waay to see a fascinating city
The tour was very good. Since we were doing this tour from a cruise ship, it was convenient. The bus was at the port, the representative escorted us to the bus and we boarded. The tour gave you an overview of the entire city in a short period of time. It's a very beautiful city even on a cloudy, rainy day. After the tour we walked around and when we were ready to leave the bus was there and took us back to the ship. A perfect way to see everything, and it was much easier considering the weather.