- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Helsinki with audio commentary
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Helsinki at leisure
- See top city attractions like Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church), Helsinki Olympic Stadium and Senate Square
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around the city
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
What You Can Expect
Admire top city attractions such as Senate Square – home to Helsinki Cathedral – and Temppeliaukio Church, a place of worship and concert venue that is carved from local bedrock. Pass the functionalist Lasipalatsi building or perhaps hop off at Helsinki Olympic Stadium – Finland’s largest stadium.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 15 stops around the city to explore Helsinki’s countless delights.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Senate Square
- Olympia Terminal (Tallink Silja)
- Café Ursula
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square
- Senate Square
- Sokos Department Store
- Temppeliaukio Church
- Sibelius monument
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Central Railway Station
The hop onhop off bus is a great way toseethiscity. We like to take the bus all the way around and then decide where we want to hop off.
The tour was ok but actually ther was little to see in Helsinki. Therefore, the tour was useful in tha it saved a lot of wasted time and effort walking around the few sights that exist. We were unsure as to where the Hop -on Hop-off bus would be in relation to our cruise ship, but we should not have been concerned because at all ports the buses were at the quayside - this was the great advantage of the facility.