- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Helsinki with audio commentary
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Helsinki at leisure
- See top city attractions like Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church), Helsinki Olympic Stadium and Senate Square
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around the city
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
What You Can Expect
Admire top city attractions such as Senate Square – home to Helsinki Cathedral – and Temppeliaukio Church, a place of worship and concert venue that is carved from local bedrock. Pass the functionalist Lasipalatsi building or perhaps hop off at Helsinki Olympic Stadium – Finland’s largest stadium.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 15 stops around the city to explore Helsinki’s countless delights.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Senate Square
- Olympia Terminal (Tallink Silja)
- Café Ursula
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square
- Senate Square
- Sokos Department Store
- Temppeliaukio Church
- Sibelius monument
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Central Railway Station
Good value and an efficient way to get an overview of a new city.
This was a hop on-hop off (1hr 30 min) coach tour with the help of an on board (English) audio guide.
(Various languages can be selected).
I got on the convenient stop in Senate Square in the main part of Helsinki to get my bearings and from then on really enjoyed the tour on the clean,air conditioned coach.
The self help audio guide was very clear and took me to all the main sights of Helsinki while sitting in a moving very comfortable armchair,as it were !
Great for visitors with not a lot of time to get a first taste of beautiful Helsinki which is compact and easy to get around anyway esp.using the cheap,frequent,efficient trams criss crossing the city.
S.SHARMA [Mr]....visitor to Helsinki in September 2014.