- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Helsinki with audio commentary
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Helsinki at leisure
- See top city attractions like Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church), Helsinki Olympic Stadium and Senate Square
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around the city
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
What You Can Expect
See top Helsinki attractions such as Senate Square – the huge, open square that’s home to Helsinki Cathedral – and the spectacular Temppeliaukio Church, known as the Rock Church; an underground, 1960s-built church carved from solid rock. Pass the restored Lasipalatsi building, a masterpiece of modernist architecture from the 1930s, and if you wish, hop off at the 1952 Olympic Stadium to enjoy the sweeping city views from the Olympic Stadium Tower. Armed with your ticket, you can choose to stay aboard for the complete, approximately 1.5-hour loop to see all the sights on route and listen to the engaging audio commentary in full. Alternatively, create your own sightseeing itinerary as you go: hop on and off at any of the 15 stops to explore the attractions on foot.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops:
- Senate Square
- The Olympia Terminal / Silja Line
- Café Ursula
- Eira (Only 15min walking to/from Hernesaari cruise terminal LMA, LMB)
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Melkki (Cruise Terminal Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square
- Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius monument
- Olympic Stadium (Olympic Stadium under renovation)
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Ateneum Art Museum, Central Railway Station
Our driver was a great tour guide also. He gave a lot of additional information aside from the ones we heard over the recorded audio guide. This is a great way to see the city in one swoop.
Ben J Canada
Quick and good way to see the city..
Loved the tour, great to get on and off when we wanted to. Saw a lot, I definitely recommend this tour.
Great way to see the highlights of Helsinki.
This tour was amazing!
Thoroughly enjoyed it and very convenient and economical way to browse over the city and pick up and drop off at port is very much a PLUS.
Good value and an efficient way to get an overview of a new city.
This was a hop on-hop off (1hr 30 min) coach tour with the help of an on board (English) audio guide.
(Various languages can be selected).
I got on the convenient stop in Senate Square in the main part of Helsinki to get my bearings and from then on really enjoyed the tour on the clean,air conditioned coach.
The self help audio guide was very clear and took me to all the main sights of Helsinki while sitting in a moving very comfortable armchair,as it were !
Great for visitors with not a lot of time to get a first taste of beautiful Helsinki which is compact and easy to get around anyway esp.using the cheap,frequent,efficient trams criss crossing the city.
S.SHARMA [Mr]....visitor to Helsinki in September 2014.
This was an excellent tour - good commentary - excellent driver - would thoroughly recommend this tour.