- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Helsinki with audio commentary
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Helsinki at leisure
- See top city attractions like Helsinki Olympic Stadium and Senate Square
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around the city
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
- Free WiFi on-board is available for your comfort
What You Can Expect
Overlooking the Gulf of Finland, Helsinki teams rich history with an easy-going, urban vibe. The city’s buildings speak of its time under Russian and Swedish rule, while its maritime heritage adds an extra, interesting dimension to its history.
Admire top Helsinki attractions such as Senate Square – crowned by Helsinki Cathedral – and the Lasipalatsi building, a modernist masterwork created in the 1930s. Perhaps hop off to visit the Temppeliaukio Church, the 1960s rock-hewn underground church otherwise known as the Rock Church; or leave the bus to experience the Helsinki Olympic Stadium and panoramic views from its Stadium Tower.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours and lets you sightsee as you wish. Stay aboard for the full, roughly 1.5-hour loop while listening to the audio commentary, or hop on and off as you please at any of the 15 stops to explore on foot.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- Senate Square
- The Olympia Terminal / Silja Line
- Café Ursula
- Eira (Only 15min walking to/from Hernesaari cruise terminal LMA, LMB)
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Melkki Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square
- Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius monument
- Olympic Stadium (Olympic Stadium under renovation)
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Ateneum Art Museum, Central Railway Station
Can't tell you anything as wind was too high for us to dock, Was very sorry not to see any of Helsinki I think based on other tours it would be about a 4 or very good.
You certainly see the city and get a sense of the various neighborhoods - totally worth it!
This was very good. We were able to board the bus by our cruise ship and then make the loop to see all thing Helsinki. Afterwards, staying on the bus we were able to get off to visit the Rock Church, the Sibelius monument and the market square.
Excellent price and a great way to see Helsinki. Super WiFi.
Beautiful city, hop on bus excellent. Even supplied a shuttle bus for just the 4 of us back to our ship at the necessary time. Viator never let us down, have used them many times.
The hop-no hop-off tour is very good, nicely narrated. Stopped at all the major sites. Great w-fi!
Rick Smith Australia
Of the 4 Baltic Countries that we visited Helsinki was my favourite - I have no idea why - it just appealed more. The buildings in all of the Countries/Cities are simply superb. The places are so clean and the people so friendly and welcoming. May, when we visited was wonderful not too clod but in fact quite warm considering its Geographic location.
Excellent way to see round the city easy to find the buses, good commentary on board.
We bought 3 tours from Viator during our latest cruise vacation. This travel company is very reliable and well organized.
For sure we are going to buy from Viator again.
Four of us assumed Helsinki was just a little necessary stop for our cruise ship. Not very many tours offered, so we opted for the Hop-On Hop-Off. Helsinki - by far - exceeded our expectations. It is a charming and delightful city filled with beautiful tree-lined streets. We went around the bus loop twice. The first time just to see the sights. The second to really hop-on hop-off. It was the perfect way to see a city. We all want to come back and spend a week here just to see everything in detail.