- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Helsinki with audio commentary
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Helsinki at leisure
- See top city attractions like Helsinki Olympic Stadium and Senate Square
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around the city
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
What You Can Expect
Overlooking the Gulf of Finland, Helsinki teams rich history with an easy-going, urban vibe. The city’s buildings speak of its time under Russian and Swedish rule, while its maritime heritage adds an extra, interesting dimension to its history.
Admire top Helsinki attractions such as Senate Square – crowned by Helsinki Cathedral – and the Lasipalatsi building, a modernist masterwork created in the 1930s. Perhaps hop off to visit the Temppeliaukio Church, the 1960s rock-hewn underground church otherwise known as the Rock Church; or leave the bus to experience the Helsinki Olympic Stadium and panoramic views from its Stadium Tower.
Helsinki Hop-On Hop-Off Stops:
- Senate Square
- The Olympia Terminal / Silja Line
- Café Ursula
- Eira (Only 15min walking to/from Hernesaari cruise terminal LMA, LMB)
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Melkki Cruise Terminal (Stop only on the certain cruise ship days)
- Flea Market
- Swedish Theatre
- Market Square
- Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius monument
- Olympic Stadium (Olympic Stadium under renovation)
- National Museum, Parliament House and Helsinki Music Centre
- Ateneum Art Museum, Central Railway Station
We bought 3 tours from Viator during our latest cruise vacation. This travel company is very reliable and well organized.
For sure we are going to buy from Viator again.
Four of us assumed Helsinki was just a little necessary stop for our cruise ship. Not very many tours offered, so we opted for the Hop-On Hop-Off. Helsinki - by far - exceeded our expectations. It is a charming and delightful city filled with beautiful tree-lined streets. We went around the bus loop twice. The first time just to see the sights. The second to really hop-on hop-off. It was the perfect way to see a city. We all want to come back and spend a week here just to see everything in detail.
Excellent way to see the city in a short amount of time. Plenty of stops that are close to everything you need to see in downtown Helsinki.
This was a great way to see the town and get off when you want to.
Enjoyed the hop on hop off bus by ourselves and the free wifi on board the bus was very beneficial.
Run very well, shocking that it's the same company as the helsinki 'green bus' hop on, hop off which is run so poorly.
Beautiful city. Good commentary. Convenient stops. Nice outdoor market near where buses park. Good place to buy souvenirs.
Our guide Finn was amazing, and our driver Thomas was also amazing. This is the only way to do Berlin. We loved our trip and saw so much in a short period. Thomas was on time and Finn was an expert, even showing us little details of the sights we might miss. Great trip, thanks Viator!
Loved Helsinki - very convenient and enjoyable tour!
Good way to see a lot in a little time , allows you to get off where you want to spend your time