- Samaria Gorge day tour from Heraklion
- Explore Europe’s longest and most famous gorge
- 11 mile (18km) hike from Omalos to Aghia Roumeli
- Spot goats, wildflowers and birds
- Sail to the village of Chora
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Cross through the White Mountains and finish at the tiny village of Aghia Roumeli on the Libyan Sea. The route is enriched with flowers, herbs and trees, little fountains, abandoned settlements and wild goats known as Kri-Kri, as well as birds of prey.
From the secluded village of Aghia Roumeli, take the boat to the village of Chora Sfakion to meet the coach for return trip to Heraklion.
Excellent day! Highly recommend this tour
Small bus picked us up, took us where we needed to go, and got us home quickly. Tour guy was funny and informative and had a great Austrian accent. This was more like a concierge service than anything else - would highly recommend over a large tour.