- Admission to A O Show in Ho Chi Minh City
- See a unique portrait of rural Vietnamese life performed at the French-designed Saigon Opera House
- Watch a modern fusion of acrobatic arts and dance accompanied by live music
- Be mesmerized by amazing stunts and infectious energy on stage
- Choose from three seating locations: ground floor, middle balcony and upper balcony
- Complimentary beverage before showtime
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
What a Great show. Very nice.
This tour was amazing!
This was an amazing show. Shame it only lasted for 60 mins.
an amazing performance by a troop of young dancers in the cities'Opera House
Very unique dancing based on local lifestyle and activities.
A must if available.
Loved every minute.
The acrobatics were phenomenal.
Fantastic show in a beautiful old opera house. Balcony seats offer the best view of the show.
Fantastic! So talented and strong. The children loved it too!
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam. Awesome show, just an hour long, perfect. No need to have a million dollars budget to do great things. Just talent and great ideas. The staff is also great and very helpful.
Great show, kids loved it (2 and 4 yrs old)