- Explore the Cu Chu Tunnels
- Learn more about the courage & ingenuity of the inhabitants of the Cu Chi tunnels
- Interact with the local people from the Cu Chi region
- Traveling in a small group, maximum 16 passengers allowing a unique and intimate adventure experience
- Local English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cu Chi TunnelPhoto by: Billy L
- Cu Chi TunnelPhoto by: Anonymous
- Destroyed tank, Cu Chi ...Photo by: CHOONG HENG P
- Cu Chi TunnelsPhoto by: CHOONG HENG P
- American Tank on Cu Chi ...Photo by: Sally
Australia, 01 2011
- trap, Cu Chi TunnelsPhoto by: Sally
Australia, 01 2011
- Cu Chi Tunnel exitPhoto by: Sally
Australia, 01 2011
- Life undergroundPhoto by: Michael K
- Cu Chi TunnelsPhoto by: Daniel N
- Typical Vietcong trap.Photo by: Christine J
- Down in the tunnelsPhoto by: Michael S
- Tight FitPhoto by: Rohan W
- US tank at Chu ChiPhoto by: Rohan W
- GemPhoto by: Paulo A
- A tight fit!Photo by: John C
- Smoke holePhoto by: John C
- Viet trapPhoto by: John C
- Viet Cong reconstructionPhoto by: John C
- The Commander's room in Cu ...Photo by: Billy L
- DSC07329Photo by: elekesla
Australia, 03 2012
What You Can Expect
Our guide Thanhtruong was very friendly, very informative and fun. The tunnels were amazing and we loved the way he made sure we understood everything, thanks for a memorable time.
The tour guide Linda was great, amazing and scary to see what happened here. Overall great stuff to do, throughly enjoyed the experience
Great tour, friendly and knowledgable guide. Brand new bus, very comfortable
We had a great time with Thanh Truong as our guide! Thank you very much and hope to see you again!
Great half day tour with a small group. The pick up location is central to most hotels but make sure to look for the tour guide with the red tshirt on! He is easy to find but had no sign up.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and has his Father's personal experiences and stores to share.
I love adventure so I would have preferred to go longer in the tunnels we went 80m. Most of the group were happy to do 60-80m but a couple of us would like to go further! Not sure if this is possible?
Overall, fantastic half day tour with a great tour guide. Air conditioned minivan with wifi on board. Highly recommend this tour!
I really enjoyed my trip to the Cu Chi tunnels. Our tour guide Thanh was not only informative about the history of the tunnels but also gave testimony of the war when his father was called to serve and therefor it made the trip feel more personal. Can and #39;t wait for another viator tour. Very fun. Thnx!
The tour was affordable and no-frills, yet delivered on quality. We were led by Trinh, an affable and enthusiastic chap who managed our group well and spoke knowledgeably about Vietnam's war history. He also gave good recommendations on where to eat and shop as well as tips on how to drive a hard bargain with the locals it worked!. We enjoyed the half-day tour very much, and plan to sign up for more tours on our next trip.
Our tour was affordable and no-frills, yet delivered on quality. Pick-up from the Central Post Office was a breeze and the bus ride highly comfortable. Trinh our guide was an affable and knowledgeable chap, dispensing all manner of info not just about Vietnam and #39;s war history but also where to eat and shop, and how to drive a hard bargain at the local markets (it worked!).
This tour was amazing!
Fantastic place to visit. My wife and I loved it. So much history and things to see. Our guide was very good and helpful in the information she supplied. I would suggest that everyone that visits Ho Chi Minh should visit this location.