- Explore the Cu Chu Tunnels
- Learn more about the courage & ingenuity of the inhabitants of the Cu Chi tunnels
- Interact with the local people from the Cu Chi region
- Traveling in a small group, maximum 16 passengers allowing a unique and intimate adventure experience
- Local English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cu Chi TunnelPhoto by: Billy L
- Cu Chi TunnelPhoto by: Anonymous
- Destroyed tank, Cu Chi ...Photo by: CHOONG HENG P
- Cu Chi TunnelsPhoto by: CHOONG HENG P
- American Tank on Cu Chi ...Photo by: Sally
Australia, 01 2011
- trap, Cu Chi TunnelsPhoto by: Sally
Australia, 01 2011
- Cu Chi Tunnel exitPhoto by: Sally
Australia, 01 2011
- Life undergroundPhoto by: Michael K
- Cu Chi TunnelsPhoto by: Daniel N
- Typical Vietcong trap.Photo by: Christine J
- Down in the tunnelsPhoto by: Michael S
- Tight FitPhoto by: Rohan W
- US tank at Chu ChiPhoto by: Rohan W
- GemPhoto by: Paulo A
- A tight fit!Photo by: John C
- Smoke holePhoto by: John C
- Viet trapPhoto by: John C
- Viet Cong reconstructionPhoto by: John C
- The Commander's room in Cu ...Photo by: Billy L
- DSC07329Photo by: elekesla
Australia, 03 2012
What You Can Expect
Great half day tour with a small group. The pick up location is central to most hotels but make sure to look for the tour guide with the red tshirt on! He is easy to find but had no sign up.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable and has his Father's personal experiences and stores to share.
I love adventure so I would have preferred to go longer in the tunnels we went 80m. Most of the group were happy to do 60-80m but a couple of us would like to go further! Not sure if this is possible?
Overall, fantastic half day tour with a great tour guide. Air conditioned minivan with wifi on board. Highly recommend this tour!
I really enjoyed my trip to the Cu Chi tunnels. Our tour guide Thanh was not only informative about the history of the tunnels but also gave testimony of the war when his father was called to serve and therefor it made the trip feel more personal. Can and #39;t wait for another viator tour. Very fun. Thnx!
The tour was affordable and no-frills, yet delivered on quality. We were led by Trinh, an affable and enthusiastic chap who managed our group well and spoke knowledgeably about Vietnam's war history. He also gave good recommendations on where to eat and shop as well as tips on how to drive a hard bargain with the locals it worked!. We enjoyed the half-day tour very much, and plan to sign up for more tours on our next trip.
Our tour was affordable and no-frills, yet delivered on quality. Pick-up from the Central Post Office was a breeze and the bus ride highly comfortable. Trinh our guide was an affable and knowledgeable chap, dispensing all manner of info not just about Vietnam and #39;s war history but also where to eat and shop, and how to drive a hard bargain at the local markets (it worked!).
This tour was amazing!
Fantastic place to visit. My wife and I loved it. So much history and things to see. Our guide was very good and helpful in the information she supplied. I would suggest that everyone that visits Ho Chi Minh should visit this location.
a great half day tour from ho chi minh city , are guide was uavn who was a great guide , very funny and easy to talk to , the tunnels themselves are very interesting, the guide first shows you a short film about the vietnam war , and you are then given a guided tour around the complex ,, the guide shows you some of the lethal traps used in the war , including if you want a chance to go in one off the tunnels which is about 100 meters long !!!
there is also a firing range at the complex if you want to try your hand at firing a gun of your choice
would recommend doing this tour while in ho chi minh city
Excellent service! Mr Tan was an exceptional host and guide. The ride to and from Cu Chi was seamless and comfortable. Will highly recommend Viator, the tour and Mr. Tan.
Great time. Interesting video from 1967 about Ch Chi fighters and Americans. The tunnel was fun and our guide Tom, was very knowledgeable. His English was tough at times but overall good. I would recommend this tour to all interested in Vietnam and the war.
Brilliant tour very interesting we really had a good time.