- Day tour of Cu Chi Tunnels with speedboat cruise on the Saigon River
- Travel to the countryside from Ho Chi Minh City with an expert guide
- Discover the underground network of tunnels at Cu Chi, used as hideouts by the Viet Cong during the war
- Cruise along the Saigon River on a speedboat ride
- Stop for a delicious Vietnamese-style lunch
- Visit a cricket farm – a Vietnamese delicacy – or learn about how rice paper is made, depending on the option you select
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
- Small-group limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
**Due to an increase in water hyacinth growth the cruise portion of the tour may take longer than expected. In some cases, the boat may dock at a nearby pier and passengers will be transported to their destination by car.
Very good. We enjoyed every minute of it right from the hotel collection to the motorboat ride to the Cu Chi tunnels, the visit to the cricket farm and then for a nice meal in a restaurant and back to the hotel. The travel guide was really friendly and helpful and so were the people at the cricket farm.
Recommend that no one opts for the paper making rather than the cricket farm as it is included within the Cu Chi tunnels site anyhow. A memorable day!
We took the morning speedboat from Saigon to the tunnels and visited the cricket farm. Our guide was excellent. The tunnel tour is very interesting and is a must when visiting the area. The cricket farm was brilliant. Only a small place but afterwards you have the opportunity to make a spring roll with deep fried crickets and taste the. I found them rather tasty, a little like beef crisps. The lunch on this tour was out of this world, we ate so much good food in a lovely restaurant, beautifully clean and well presented