- Half-day sightseeing city tour of Ho Chi Minh City with an expert guide
- View exhibits on the Vietnam War at the War Remnants Museum
- See Reunification Palace, site of the Fall of Saigon
- Admire the French architecture of the Central Post Office and Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Walk down bustling Dong Khoi Street to Saigon Opera House
- Cruise the Saigon River by speedboat at dusk
- Small-group limited to 6 people, ensuring a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour , great guide and good value.
Excellent tour of the city and a very good tour guide.
This tour gave us an excellent overview of central Ho Chi Minh City with focus on the War Remnants Museum, a collection of weapons and pictures based on the Vietnamese beating both the French and American armies, and the Reunification Palace, the home and office of the former president of South Vietnam which was captured by North Vietnamese troops in April 1975. The Palace is seen as it was when the president fled. We also visited the Post Office designed by M. Eiffel who also built the Eiffel Tower in Paris; the French colonial style city hall, the Opera House and other buildings. A speedboat your up the Saigon River showed us the poorer side of Saigon with thousands of shacks on stilts built along the river bank, and at one place on the river the most expensive housing in Ho Chi Minh City.
Good introduction to the maiin highlights of the city and its past history.
Guide was good and the timing of the tour was about right.
Very interesting tour and a wonderful guide who spoke perfect English and was very entertaining.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Dominic, was very enthusiastic. I've learned a lot about Ho Chi Minh through him. The Speedboat ride was great too. Definitely worth your while. I recommend this tour to anyone who's going to Ho Chi Minh for the first time.
Informative tour guide, spent just the right amount of time at each place.