- Half-day market tour and cooking class in Ho Chi Minh City
- Select vegetables and spices at Ben Thanh Market
- Create delicious Siagonese dishes, including appetizer, salad or soup, main course and dessert with an expert local chef!
- Learn about Vietnamese culture and its culinary heritage
- Dine on a scrumptious meal with like-minded cuisine lovers
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Our chef was delightful with very easy to understand English. She was great at ensuring that everyone participated in the demonstrations before going on to make each dish ourselves.
This was great, we had a wonderful morning. Don't have breakfast as there is lots of food as you are cooking. The lady that did the cooking class was beautiful and at here was only us 3 in the class. We did the market tour first. Be prepared for a little test at the end and you get a takeaway if you can't eat it all. With 3 different people all with different likes, we all loved this class
We really enjoyed this tour. We enjoyed the trip to the market prior to the lesson at the Culinary Arts Centre. The hands-on lesson was good, the Chef was great and the menu was delicious.
I enjoed the cooking class from start to finish
handy intro into vietnam cooking
The tour went ok but it was listed as 5 hours but was finished in more like 3. Learnt a few valuable things though.