Exclusive offer! This discount is only available from Viator. Book by November 30, 2014 and travel by December 31, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip on the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the canals of the Mekong Delta with an informative local guide
- Travel by small boat, converted rice barge and local motor cart
- Relax on a river cruise as you admire the local sights
- Visit a village, a pagoda and several small businesses along the waterway
- Watch a cook prepare your sumptuous three-course lunch with Mekong-inspired cuisine
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
What a great tour. The different modes of transport , having local herb wine with the workers . Going down the Mekong - just exceptional. Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable and made the group feel important. Don't miss this tour as it is Vietnam !!!!
Absolutle fantastic! Not one dull monment. Would ceratinly recommend tghis tour. many highlights including the sampling of snake wine. Hymmm!. Seen it for sale with an actual cobra inside the bottle. Would of purchased but i think we would of had a struggle getting it into New Zealand. Even had a go at mat weaving at the viiage we stoped at. Our tour guide was very professional and knowledgable. Rice barge cruise awsum. Great meal served by beautiful Vietnamses girls who weven gave us a cooking lesson. Cant wait to experiment at home. Brick factory and coconut plant amazing and really enjoyable as we do not have that sort of thing in NZ