Exclusive offer! This discount is only available from Viator. Book by November 30, 2014 and travel by December 31, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip on the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the canals of the Mekong Delta with an informative local guide
- Travel by small boat, converted rice barge and local motor cart
- Relax on a river cruise as you admire the local sights
- Visit a village, a pagoda and several small businesses along the waterway
- Watch a cook prepare your sumptuous three-course lunch with Mekong-inspired cuisine
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Absolutle fantastic! Not one dull monment. Would ceratinly recommend tghis tour. many highlights including the sampling of snake wine. Hymmm!. Seen it for sale with an actual cobra inside the bottle. Would of purchased but i think we would of had a struggle getting it into New Zealand. Even had a go at mat weaving at the viiage we stoped at. Our tour guide was very professional and knowledgable. Rice barge cruise awsum. Great meal served by beautiful Vietnamses girls who weven gave us a cooking lesson. Cant wait to experiment at home. Brick factory and coconut plant amazing and really enjoyable as we do not have that sort of thing in NZ
This tour was amazing! Visiting several villages along the Mekong Delta we were able to experience making reed mats, rice paper and coconut candy making. Once we boarded the larger boat it was time for a lesson in vegetable sculpting and making spring rolls. We were then treated with a 5 course meal of Asian delights. Following our meal we were left to relax while cruising along the Delta. We also were given a ride in a Tuk Tuk through the countryside. A bit bumpy but lots of fun. Our tour guide, Minh I think his name was, offered a lot of information which was useful during the tour.