- Day trip on the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the canals of the Mekong Delta with an informative local guide
- Travel by small boat, converted rice barge and local motor cart
- Relax on a river cruise as you admire the local sights
- Visit a village, a pagoda and several small businesses along the waterway
- Watch a cook prepare your sumptuous three-course lunch with Mekong-inspired cuisine
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing! Visiting several villages along the Mekong Delta we were able to experience making reed mats, rice paper and coconut candy making. Once we boarded the larger boat it was time for a lesson in vegetable sculpting and making spring rolls. We were then treated with a 5 course meal of Asian delights. Following our meal we were left to relax while cruising along the Delta. We also were given a ride in a Tuk Tuk through the countryside. A bit bumpy but lots of fun. Our tour guide, Minh I think his name was, offered a lot of information which was useful during the tour.
The tour was good, the tour leader was very knowledgeable and entertaining. The boat cruise was very relaxing and the good was devine. The service from viator in confirming the booking was not so great, but in the end after a nervous wait we were picked up by the bus.