- Mekong Delta day trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit Cai Be Floating Market, a fruit plantation and a local factory
- Enjoy a boat trip to Tan Phong Island in the Mekong Delta
- Taste delectable Vietnamese dishes during a cooking class and dine on lunch
- Listen to traditional folk music and bicycle through rural villages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Everything was perfect as from the beginning. Distribution of information was very professional: confirmation and reminder via email and the day before an elegant envelop in our room to remind us of the trip. Our guide Anh was professional, competent and really sympathique. He did do everything for the success of the trip. He arrived at the time indicated the day before in the letter, then after having collected everybody we were 8 altogether he started to give us some detailed information about the life of the Mekong people. We stopped for a coffee in an oasis, and a bit later arrived to the peer of Cài Bè where we took the boat. The trip was very well organized: floating market, candy factory, bees far, bicycle ride and cooking class ended up with a very tasty lunch. Ending the tour we had a 30 minutes water trip with a traditional wooden boat. It was fantastic in the green delta, palm trees, banana trees and also small houses or villas where people are living. I definitely would recommend the travel agency and if you have the chance, your guide will be Anh!!