- Mekong Delta day trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit Cai Be Floating Market, a fruit plantation and a local factory
- Enjoy a boat trip to Tan Phong Island in the Mekong Delta
- Taste delectable Vietnamese dishes during a cooking class and dine on lunch
- Listen to traditional folk music and bicycle through rural villages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Very, very good organised and the tour guide was knowledgeable. We had only 6 people in our tour, which was perfect for us. The floating markets were not what we expected but it was still very worthwhile to see and to hear how it works. The village tour was very interesting but the "cooking lessons" are a bit of a joke but it did not bother us as the food was very good. We would recommend this tour to anybody. We would liked to have the bike-tour in a what slower pace to give you some time to look around BUT, we would do it again as it is very worthwhile.
Hanni and Wim Wassink Australia.
The tour was very well organized and full of activities of interest. We definetly would recomend this tour as Mekong Delta experience: we only wanted a little bit more of cooking class: the guide was great, the information provided, the cycling, the boat and the deep insight information about life on Mekong comunities was a must.