- Full-day Ho Chi Minh City private sightseeing tour with Cu Chi Tunnels
- Admire the French architecture of the Saigon Central Post Office and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica
- Visit Thien Hau Temple and Chinatown with its bustling Central Market (Binh Tay Market)
- Explore underground at the Cu Chi Tunnels with a private guide
- Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was amazing. Ebela was simply awesome. She took and showed great pride in showing us her homeland. Her English was very good and we could clearly understand all that she said. We think she went out of her way to make sure we were able to see all we could see in the time allowed. The tour itself was also amazing. We give Ebela five stars and recommend this tour highly.
Cu Chi Tunnels was amazing and well worth the visit. Loved it very much. The Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing tour did not live up to expectations and was just ok. I highly recommend the tunnels (that's the 4 stars) tour but do not recommend the city tour.(2 star)
Our guide was "OK", but could have been so much better. The quality of her english was minimal. I don't expect that english should be spoken well by everyone in a non english speaking country.....but, I expect that a GUIDE on an english speaking tour will speak english well. And, there was so much more information that the guide could have provided about Vietnam and life in Ho Chi Minh City. I understand that Vietnam is not a democracy and that there might be some self censoring of comments a wise business person might make, but, still, there were things I think could have been said and talked about.
Visit to Cu Chi tunnels was enlightening but very anti American
Waste of time touring Ho Chi Minh city - there's only the Post office and Notre dame to see :-)