- Cadbury Chocolate Factory Visit and Derwent River Cruise from Hobart
- A chocoholics dream come true - visit the Cadbury chocolate factory visitors center and learn the history of Cadbury in Australia
- Purchase Cadbury chocolates at a discount price
- Delicious chocolates to sample and taste
- Relaxing 30-minute cruise along the Derwent River with morning tea
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Taste the raw ingredients and watch the process of chocolates being molded into delicious treats, then head to the retail shop for more tastings and to buy a range of specialty chocolates, as well as your favorites..
Next, cruise along the scenic Derwent River from Moorilla Winery to Hobart. Enjoy morning tea onboard the cruise, as stunning scenery passes by.
Please note: Tour does not take you inside the actual factory, only access to the Cadbury chocolate factory visitor center is permitted
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Hobart is such a beautiful city. A visit to Cadbury was another great way of seeing Hobart. The cruise back down the Derwent River was great.
Had a terrific day. Our coach driver was absolutely fantastic. He gave a running commentary all the way out to the factory which was valuable for us as we hadn't seen much of Hobart. Once we were at Cadbury the tour included a good run down of the making of chocolate and plenty of time to buy things at really good prices. Half a day well spent.