- Enjoy a 3-hour wilderness and wildlife eco-cruise along the spectacular coastline of Tasman National Park
- See towering cliff faces and enter deep sea caves
- Watch dolphins and seals swim among the waves
- Explore Port Arthur Historic Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the convict and penal past
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
From the boat, admire the highest vertical sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere, visit sea caves and see cliff-nesting peregrine falcons. The boat features covered open-air tiered seating so everyone gets a good all-round view, improving your chances of maybe spotting whales, seabirds, seals and dolphins swimming at the bow of the boat. The interpretive guides will shed light on the peninsula’s ecosystems, wildlife and history.
Back on dry land, enjoy lunch (included), before spending three hours at the World Heritage-listed Port Arthur Historic Site. Feel the spooky atmosphere at this former penal colony set in landscaped grounds, and hear tales from the site’s convict days as you tour the evocative ruins, which include the guard tower, church and main penitentiary.
The trip back to Hobart departs at around 4.30pm, arriving in the city at around 6pm.
Loved the tour, all the guides were so well informed and take great pride in their work. We had a memorable day and would recommend to all.
Great day well worth the trip awsome coast line with great crew Ange and Damo on fantastic boat