- See the best of Hobart and explore the historic village of Richmond on this half-day afternoon coach tour from Hobart
- Visit Sullivan's Cove, Battery Point, Richmond Bridge and Constitution Dock
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and Ferry Terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs and boutique shops
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820's
- Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Goal - operational from 1826
- Excellent photo opportunities from specially selected vantage points - for that perfect shot!
Absolutely wonderful! Love the little town of Richmond, lots of neat stores and galleries
found a great wine place with fabulous local wines! The driver was knowledgeable and
most courteous. Loved every second of this tour!
This tour was excellent. Our driver/guide was very knowledgable of the Richmond area and it's history. We had ample time to explore including walking over the bridge and up to the church. We would highly recommend.
Clive Warren P Australia
Excellent tour, driver very good, Richmond excellent.
Our tour guide was fantastic and what a brilliant ambassador for our country! Thoroughly enjoyed the tour, his commentary and we felt the amount of time in the gorgeous Richmond was just right.
Loved Richmond, a quint historic town. The bus driver was very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time to explore on our own.
The tour was fantastic.The scenery was breathtaking.It was so enjoyable to be able to sit back and enjoy the afternoon.
Anybody looking to go on this tour should not hesitate as it was so worth it.
Happy travels in Hobart !!!!!
Good trip, enjoyable and also informative insights about the historic part of Richmond and its surroundings.
Thank you very much for your excellent driver! Not only interesting but very honest... Many thanks to him (Ian?).
Great afternoon. Driver interesting and informative. Coach very comfortable. Visit to Richmond culd have been longer, and OMG were the Curried Schollop Pies from the bakery to die for.