- See the best of Hobart and explore the historic village of Richmond on this half-day afternoon coach tour from Hobart
- Visit Sullivan's Cove, Battery Point, Richmond Bridge and Constitution Dock
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and Ferry Terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs and boutique shops
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820's
- Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Goal - operational from 1826
- Excellent photo opportunities from specially selected vantage points - for that perfect shot!
This tour was excellent. Our driver/guide was very knowledgable of the Richmond area and it's history. We had ample time to explore including walking over the bridge and up to the church. We would highly recommend.
Clive Warren P
Excellent tour, driver very good, Richmond excellent.