- See the best of Hobart and explore the historic village of Richmond on this half-day afternoon coach tour from Hobart
- Visit Sullivan's Cove, Battery Point, Richmond Bridge and Constitution Dock
- Informative and friendly guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and Ferry Terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs and boutique shops
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820's
- Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Goal - operational from 1826
- Excellent photo opportunities from specially selected vantage points - for that perfect shot!
Clive Warren P
Excellent tour, driver very good, Richmond excellent.
Our tour guide was fantastic and what a brilliant ambassador for our country! Thoroughly enjoyed the tour, his commentary and we felt the amount of time in the gorgeous Richmond was just right.