- Walk through the pristine forest canopy on this full-day tour from Hobart
- Great views of Huon River
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative and friendly guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Historic Salamanca Place - crafts and restaurants
- Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
- Kingston - Hobart's fastest growing town
- Rural town of Huonville - hub of the Huon Valley
- Franklin, township located on the banks of the Huon River noted for wooden boat building
- Experience the country town of Geeveston
- Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
- Walk on the valley floor at the Huon Pine Walk
- Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin colored Huon River
The Airwalk is located in the Tahune Forest. The Airwalk varies between 25 and 45 meters in height and the walk itself is more than half a kilometer long amongst the magnificent forest canopy allowing a unique view of the surrounding environment including the Huon and Picton Rivers. It takes approximately half an hour to walk through and is a level walkway. Time is also available for a second walk on the ground (boardwalk) through the Huon pines. There are disabled facilities and access to the site.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
We had a lovely relaxing day in the Huon Valley, thanks Zoran.
an experience that will last a life time the trip and the walk is well organised have recommended to other people. add as a must do to any trip
This was wonderful tour, our tour just me and 2 lovely grandma and there change the bus to 4 wheel car. That is comfortable. Air walk and the forest walk was memorable.
Very relaxing tour, guide was friendly, shared a lot of information throughout the tour and very kind, bought a bag of apples for our tasting. Will be good to shorten the time spent at Tahune Airwalk by about 40min to make a stop at Tassal. Overall, a good experience, recommended.
Disappointed not many Huon pine trees (was told most of the really old ones eg 2000yrs are on the West coast and largely inaccessible).
Good value for money and very enjoyable. Small group was good too.
The driver was a local and went above and beyond expectations.