- Travel to the summit of Mount Wellington on this morning tour from Hobart
- Panoramic views of the city of Hobart and the surrounding rivers and fields
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On a clear day from the summit, there are spectacular views over the City of Hobart, down to the D'Entrecasteaux Channel and Bruny Island, as you take in the views you will understand why this imposing mountain is close to the heart of the people of Hobart.
- St David's Park
- Battery Point - charming houses, boutique shops and pubs
- Arthur's Circus
- Anglesea Barracks - Australia's oldest Army facility
- South Hobart - fine examples of early Hobart homes
- Cascade Valley - home of Cascade Brewery and Gardens
- Pretty mountain town of Ferntree
- Pass through various eco systems as you ascend the mountain
- Massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes
- Mt. Wellington Summit - a harsh rocky alpine environment affording unsurpassed views on a clear day
- Witness the panoramic spectacle of Hobart, its surrounding suburbs, towns and vast waterways
- Visit remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
- Macquarie Street
Magnificent views......when the mist doesn't come over. You do take your chances with the weather on this one. It also gets very cold on top of the mountain so take warmer clothes. The rest of the tour was very good and the tour guide was interesting.
The views from Mt Welllington was beautiful. And having the clouds go through you was surreal. Thank you to the Driver Guide for arranging the additional trip to see the Tasmanian Devils and the city tour.