- Travel to the summit of Mount Wellington on this morning tour from Hobart
- Panoramic views of the city of Hobart and the surrounding rivers and fields
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On a clear day from the summit, there are spectacular views over the City of Hobart, down to the D'Entrecasteaux Channel and Bruny Island, as you take in the views you will understand why this imposing mountain is close to the heart of the people of Hobart.
- St David's Park
- Battery Point - charming houses, boutique shops and pubs
- Arthur's Circus
- Anglesea Barracks - Australia's oldest Army facility
- South Hobart - fine examples of early Hobart homes
- Cascade Valley - home of Cascade Brewery and Gardens
- Pretty mountain town of Ferntree
- Pass through various eco systems as you ascend the mountain
- Massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes
- Mt. Wellington Summit - a harsh rocky alpine environment affording unsurpassed views on a clear day
- Witness the panoramic spectacle of Hobart, its surrounding suburbs, towns and vast waterways
- Visit remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
- Macquarie Street
Magnificent views......when the mist doesn't come over. You do take your chances with the weather on this one. It also gets very cold on top of the mountain so take warmer clothes. The rest of the tour was very good and the tour guide was interesting.
The views from Mt Welllington was beautiful. And having the clouds go through you was surreal. Thank you to the Driver Guide for arranging the additional trip to see the Tasmanian Devils and the city tour.
We had an amazing time on this tour, even though it was not the best view from the top of Mt. Wellington,due to the weather, the view half way up was still incredible. Very informative driver/guide, was a lot of fun.
We would certainly recommend this tour.
Brilliant!. There were a couple of stops on the way back that were a complete surprise, probably places we would never have visited ourselves. The commentary on the way to Mount Wellington was very informative and there was ample time to look around and take photos. There were no hiccups with our booking at all.
We enjoyed being driven up Mt Wellington. Very lucky to have a clear day. Spectacular views and very informative guide. Thanks.
TABLE TALK DINING
We wrer really lucky to have a beautiful day weather wise, so our trip up to Mt. Wellington was amazing, great views and the drivers were very fun to travel with.
Outstanding! Lots of snow and gale force winds at the summit which was not entirely expected. It was quite an experience! Calling in at the beautiful Cascade Brewery on the way back to Hobart in bright sun, was a real contrast.
I really enjoyed this. Our guide showed us lots of sights on the way, and it was a beautiful day at the top of Mt Wellington. On the way back to Hobart, our guide showed us more points of interest, including the Cascade Brewery and the Women's Prison. It was a great morning.
Just loved the view at the top. This tour is highly recommended as it included a lot of stops that other tours didn't . Great commentary!