- Travel to the summit of Mount Wellington on this morning tour from Hobart
- Panoramic views of the city of Hobart and the surrounding rivers and fields
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
On a clear day from the summit, there are spectacular views over the City of Hobart, down to the D'Entrecasteaux Channel and Bruny Island, as you take in the views you will understand why this imposing mountain is close to the heart of the people of Hobart.
- St David's Park
- Battery Point - charming houses, boutique shops and pubs
- Arthur's Circus
- Anglesea Barracks - Australia's oldest Army facility
- South Hobart - fine examples of early Hobart homes
- Cascade Valley - home of Cascade Brewery and Gardens
- Pretty mountain town of Ferntree
- Pass through various eco systems as you ascend the mountain
- Massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes
- Mt. Wellington Summit - a harsh rocky alpine environment affording unsurpassed views on a clear day
- Witness the panoramic spectacle of Hobart, its surrounding suburbs, towns and vast waterways
- Visit remains of the Female Factory - a one time female prison
- Macquarie Street
Reviewed by Christine B, April 2013
Just loved the view at the top. This tour is highly recommended as it included a lot of stops that other tours didn't . Great commentary!
Reviewed by Robert M, Australia, February 2013
Fantastic!! A "must do" for any visitor to Hobart, but keep some very warm clothes with you. The temperature was sub-zero in mid summer!!