- Enjoy this comprehensive historical full-day walking tour of Port Arthur
- Relax on a 30-minute Carnarvon Bay cruise
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
a great day
This tour was amazing!
Greg, or bus driver was a gem! Fantastic day.
It was better than expected, we were lucky to have a glorious day. The tour guide was very informative. The bus driver was very good and made a lot of time to explain everything as were were driving through there and back. Enjoyed it immensely and have recommended it to all my friends.
Great service, The driver was well informed and made it a great trip. The place was amazing, well worth the trip. Going with a tour meant could just sit back and enjoy the trip.
Great excursion,once again very informative driver. Value for money
My tour day was changed as the Huon Valley trip was cancelled. I was only notified when I rang to confirm pick up time. However, the trip itself was a great day out and the time spent everywhere was ideal.
Fascinating and very well done! Would highly recommend.
Excellent tour. Driver was full of information and kept us all entertained.
Most enjoyable day.