- Enjoy this comprehensive historical full-day walking tour of Port Arthur
- Relax on a 30-minute Carnarvon Bay cruise
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Our "steering wheel attendant and guide for the day" (in his words) was Ian and his local knowledge and sense of humour added greatly to the trip. A descendant of a Port Arthur convict, he had researched widely and could answer any questions. Coach was modern and comfortable, weather perfect for photo opportunity sight seeing stops on the way and the 3-4 hours spent at Port Arthur allowed us to take in all the sights, including a cruise to the Isle of the Dead. Highly recommend this day trip!
Brilliant!. There were a couple of stops along the way that were a complete surprise, probably places we would never have visited ourselves. The commentary on the way to Port Arthur was very informative and there was ample time to look around at all the sites. There were no hiccups with our booking at all.