- Enjoy this comprehensive historical full-day walking tour of Port Arthur
- Relax on a 30-minute Carnarvon Bay cruise
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Most enjoyable full day. Thae coach was small and comfortable and Graeme the driver was very knowledgable of local history and events. Port Arthur was fabulous as always, although the main buikding is in scaffold and not open to the public(you can still see it and they offered us a free photo/postcard )As my friend has a disability walking we made use of the Wombat Buggie service. Both drivers were attentive and full of knowledge and really made our day.I've been to Port Arthur many times and found the storie s facinting and also went to some sites I haven't seen before. My friend loved it. PA is must for any one going to Tassie and if you have limited time I strongly suggest you take this tour(if you had several dys spare its a must to spwend 3-4days on the pennisula as they is alot to see).
Wow! This tour was fantastic. Got picked up at our hotel. From the moment we left Hobart, the driver gave us a running commentary of what we were passing along the way. Tour included a guided walk and a boat cruise. Delivered back to our hotel at night. I had thought about hiring a car and driving to Port Arthur - glad I didn't because I would have missed so much. Well worth the money.