- Enjoy this comprehensive historical full-day walking tour of Port Arthur
- Relax on a 30-minute Carnarvon Bay cruise
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
Very interesting historical tour. Bus driver, guide was very good. Beautiful area and setting. Stops on the way back were good.
Had a great day out. Our driver was friendly and informative, and a great sense of humor thrown in which made for a most enjoyable trip. Port Arthur is an amazing place which exceeded my expectations, the buildings, history, landscape are all fascinating. Enjoyed the film on the way home about the ghosts of Port Arthur, great way to round off the whole experience. If youre in Hobart do not miss a day trip to Port Arthur.