- Enjoy this comprehensive historical full-day walking tour of Port Arthur
- Relax on a 30-minute Carnarvon Bay cruise
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Hobart hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Cross the Tasman Bridge
- Head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pitwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsular
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Skirt Norfolk Bay on the Tasman Peninsula
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site - Port Arthur, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins
- See the Penitentiary - a one time granary and flour mill, the separate prison, the Commandant's House, the church and much more...
- Take a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and circumnavigate the Isle of the Dead
- Visit Highlights of the Tasman National Park
- Wonder at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch
- Superb views of the rugged coastline
- Be amazed at the magnitude of the Devils Kitchen
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list
An excellent tour with good guides and commentarties all day. The scenery and antique buiding were something to behold and will stay in out memory forever.
Port Arthur was bigger and better than we expected. John, our bus driver, was one of the best tour guides we've had.
The Tour Guide Zoran was excellent.
plenty of time to see all of the prison
very rewarding experience
All was very good guide John new his stuff had a great day
Tour guide is very professional!The day tour was quiet well!
a great day
This tour was amazing!
Greg, or bus driver was a gem! Fantastic day.